Bring The Fight To Maxwell (Don't Starve Roleplay Thread)

F3RR1S

The Doctor glides across the swamp, going nowhere in particular. He see's a man who is knocked out, perhaps one of his earlier victims, however the Doctor has not infected anyone in a long time, so this cannot be the case. Now there are two other's crowded around the man. The Plague Doctor decides to watch from a distance.

(Out of roleplay) its getting SUSPENCEFULL! (jk :3)(In roleplay)i start to shake the man, for some reason he still does not wake up. than i see a pig king! i imediatally bow and pull the merm into a bow. "respect!" i say sharply.

Edited by Toaster Fu

Thank you but this is no time for respect right now we need to help this poor man!I turn around to see a dark sinister figure staring at us I procced to shout"Hey you," He looks around and points at him self ",yeah you. Your a doctor right? So can you heal this man?"The dark figure slowly glides in our direction I was worried weather or not he was going to hurt or help us

this is getting crazy lets just go out of turn.

yes! right! this is no time for respect... just than i remember the make shift merm translator i have in my pocket. i run up to him and put it on, so he can speak to retro

- - - Updated - - -

poo! my page needs to refresh each time. arrrgggg....

this is getting crazy lets just go out of turn.

yes! right! this is no time for respect... just than i remember the make shift merm translator i have in my pocket. i put it on the merm and wait for him to speak.

- - - Updated - - -

poo! my page needs to refresh each time. arrrgggg....

Out of RP: Merm Translators go around a merm's neck.

The Doctor follows the king's directions and towers above the crowd. He was never the 'healing' kind of doctor, but decides to try and help none the less. Without saying anything, the others get a strong sense that they should stand back as the Doctor begins to breathe heavily. Smoke covers the unconscious man, causing him to become even more diseased than before. The man begins to levitate and contort, clearly in great pain, as if Maxwell has taken control of his body. The man then begins to utter a few words, but they are in no language that the Doctor understands. He waits for one of the others to respond.

Out of RP: Merm Translators go around a merm's neck.

yeah i know i edited it :p

The Doctor follows the king's directions and towers above the crowd. He was never the 'healing' kind of doctor, but decides to try and help none the less. Without saying anything, the others get a strong sense that they should stand back as the Doctor begins to breathe heavily. Smoke covers the unconscious man, causing him to become even more diseased than before. The man begins to levitate and contort, clearly in great pain, as if Maxwell has taken control of his body. The man then begins to utter a few words, but they are in no language that the Doctor understands. He waits for one of the others to respond.

i look in awe and horror at the poor man and than at the doctor. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" i shout at him. Edited by Toaster Fu

RP Character Name: Mallory Tempest

Race: Demon (juvenile)

Looks Like: here's a picture

Posted Image

Backstory: short version: tried to interfere with Maxwell's plans was beaten horrably and left to die on the islands but was "rescued" by Wilson and Willow

Personality: friendly, kinda naive about non-demon stuff, trickster

Ability: Can Teleport self or small objects at will (can not transport other beings),can see in the dark(thus is immune to grue attacks),

Etc: Mostly eats monster meat, attacks with sling and trick pellets (sleep,stun,flash and smoke) at long range avoids close combat if forced fights with daggers and dirty fighting, is afraid of Maxwell and mimes

The Doctor seems to realise he is upsetting the others. The smoke clears away and the man drops to the floor, laying exactly as he was before. The man is now silent, however the Doctor notices his lips are still moving, continuously mouthing the very same words he had been saying in his possessed state.

I proceed to stop Retro with my big hoof and seize the controller out of his hand and tell him"We all want to help this man right...?, so let's just get on for gods sake you all got your selves into this mess with MaxwellI've got nothing to do with it but all I want to do is help you guys,"I calm everyone down with my soothing voice and start to lay down to take a break from all this rest when all of a sudden a tentacle spike shoots out

I start to look at the other people with the knocked out guy. "Hmm...Did these people get dumped here too?"Then i look back at the Fishman."What are you?"I start to speak randomly."Gurgle? Gurgly gurgle?"I had no idea what it or i was saying. As i slightly lower the controller.-EDIT-*Reply to Alpaca's*"You know this guy who dumped me here?""Who are all of you?"i said confused looking at all of the people (Including non-people)"I come in peace, i just woke up here and i remember getting grabbed by millions of scary SCARY Hands, it was a nightmare...."

Edited by RetroGamer2000

Out of RP: I think we should have turns it's getting a bit off-topic and it's going all over the place

lets restart and try and figure things out.

- - - Updated - - -

RP Character Name: Mallory Tempest

Race: Demon (juvenile)

Looks Like: here's a picture

Posted Image

Backstory: short version: tried to interfere with Maxwell's plans was beaten horrably and left to die on the islands but was "rescued" by Wilson and Willow

Personality: friendly, kinda naive about non-demon stuff, trickster

Ability: Can Teleport self or small objects at will (can not transport other beings),can see in the dark(thus is immune to grue attacks),

Etc: Mostly eats monster meat, attacks with sling and trick pellets (sleep,stun,flash and smoke) at long range avoids close combat if forced fights with daggers and dirty fighting, is afraid of Maxwell and mimes

app is accepted.