Bring The Fight To Maxwell (Don't Starve Roleplay Thread)

F3RR1S

i dont know if people accept me but heres my request!RP Character Name: Mickio Tanerdum Race: Human Looks Like: blue eyes, wear a fedora hat thing with a feather, has a lute in his back and wear a brown vest Backstory: mickio is a travelling bard seeking the art of magic and wizardry, however one day he seeked too far a he makes a deal with maxwell to give him the powers of wizardry, but maxwell threw him in (whatev is called the dont starve island) and ith the power of magic...but not the spells themselves. now he must survive... Personality: mickio is a bard and loves phylosophy, he can sometimes be pessimistic but when you gain his trust, he will never stop helping you even for his life! Ability: he always carry his trusty lute wich can calm even the angriest of beefalos, he will sometimes also use a spell when he concentrates hard enough. Etc: also, since he never learned the art of fighting or physical work...hes kinda week..

I know this kinda died when people started making more requests.. BUT I HAVE ONE!

This really fits into the roleplay i think? I havn't really followed, but i think the roleplay is starting over i guess?

RP Character Name: Marcus

Race: Human

Looks Like: Cosy Black Hoody, and White Hair.

Backstory: Working at a magician show when thrown out.. He then later tried to get a new job in for "magic" as we call it.. Maxwell The Devil! And so begins his job.

Personality: Very quiet, doesn't talk much, and very hard to understand.

Ability:

*Fear my shadows (Doesn't get affected by Sanity-SHADOWS - Is the sanity shadows when you go insane, but looses 5HP each minute)

*I'm yet familliar with Maxwell (Maxwell doesn't need to introduce himself)

*Casual at work (55 Health-METER, 55 Food-METER 350 Sanity-METER)

*I like to keep my job, personal? (Doesn't get affected to much with Sanity, and doesn't have the well know enemy as, a enemy?)

Etc: He is the shadows you fear at low sanity, and night.. And the loot-taking demon... But can be found and killed

(I won't be much in the roleplay.. It is just such a shame to let poor Maxwell stand alone)

I think it should start. I haven't read through the rp, but i suppose we can start this as a different group. I cannot officially do this, but i say start rp.All newly accepted members will start as a different group. I'll coordinate group events as well as rp if somebody is insane. Those who are newly accepted all wake up next to eachother in a big pile, Wimpgang being on top.Basically, RP BEGIN!!!DNANA!

I think it should start. I haven't read through the rp, but i suppose we can start this as a different group. I cannot officially do this, but i say start rp.All newly accepted members will start as a different group. I'll coordinate group events as well as rp if somebody is insane. Those who are newly accepted all wake up next to eachother in a big pile, Wimpgang being on top.Basically, RP BEGIN!!!DNANA!

Maybe make a new thread

I know this kinda died when people started making more requests.. BUT I HAVE ONE!

This really fits into the roleplay i think? I havn't really followed, but i think the roleplay is starting over i guess?

RP Character Name: Marcus

Race: Human

Looks Like: Cosy Black Hoody, and White Hair.

Backstory: Working at a magician show when thrown out.. He then later tried to get a new job in for "magic" as we call it.. Maxwell The Devil! And so begins his job.

Personality: Very quiet, doesn't talk much, and very hard to understand.

Ability:

*Fear my shadows (Doesn't get affected by Sanity-SHADOWS - Is the sanity shadows when you go insane, but looses 5HP each minute)

*I'm yet familliar with Maxwell (Maxwell doesn't need to introduce himself)

*Casual at work (55 Health-METER, 55 Food-METER 350 Sanity-METER)

*I like to keep my job, personal? (Doesn't get affected to much with Sanity, and doesn't have the well know enemy as, a enemy?)

Etc: He is the shadows you fear at low sanity, and night.. And the loot-taking demon... But can be found and killed

(I won't be much in the roleplay.. It is just such a shame to let poor Maxwell stand alone)

Did you take inspiration from Ferris's Wyvern character from life on the islands?

Well, Wyvern isn't too similar...it's just their powers and dress seem alike

Well the clothes are the same as i wear normally, so i didn't really make my clothes up... And the name is my irl name, and my forum name (I'm surpriced it wasn't taken)..And i always liked shadows, and the power to control them, so the charecter is basicly based on me.. Also the fact that i liked some small magic when i was younger, so yeah.. :p

Maybe Wimpgang. How about you make another don't starve RP thread and accept applications for it? Just normal survival in the wilderness. :D

OK then. Do you want to join with your character and even if people don't send applications it would still be fun with two people

RP Character Name: MaxwellRace: Human?Looks Like: you know thatBackstory: he captured people on the islandPersonality: dapper, but a jerkAbility: built in tentacleMaxwell appears and impales Ferris with his tentacle! O what it hasn't started yet? Nevermind...