Sign in to follow this  
JarrettM

[Game Update] - 486499 & 486708

sirnumbskull    22

FYI Radbolt engines are still bugging out and causing persistent radiation bubbles that only fix themselves upon reload, which with the new higher dosing of radiation from many sources means a lot of sick dupes until you notice.  

RonEmpire    744

The Moo asteroid and Water Asteroid has No Traits.   Can we move these guys to the BOTTOM of the list, so that its easier to just spam the refresh button without having to scroll down past them.

RonEmpire    744
4 minutes ago, NeoDeusMachina said:

I am fairly confident that with the amount of feedback and ideas you have provided on that topic in the two previous testing branch patch notes and in today's patch note, someone at Klei has read it. I am not sure how helpful it is to repeat it over and over again every time in such a short time span :wilson_confused:

I agree with you btw - it is inconvenient to have to scroll up and down. I am not sure the number of games I can restart in under 3 weeks is proportional to the level of emergency displayed in your posts though. 

Hope you're right.   I fear this will get brushed off before release.     I start new maps fairly often as I finish them fairly quickly getting to the rift.    While one quality of life may not be as important to one person, it is probably more so for others.

NeoDeusMachina    778
1 minute ago, RonEmpire said:

Hope you're right.   I fear this will get brushed off before release.     I start new maps fairly often as I finish them fairly quickly getting to the rift.    While one quality of life may not be as important to one person, it is probably more so for others.

I feel your pain, I spent a lot of times yesterday re-rolling for map traits and dupes to find out that world gen had deceived me and I got the wrong world traits xD Now that this got sorted out (hopefully), I am back to re-rolling world traits at this very moment. Crossing fingers that the UI will be more user friendly in the future!

• Like 1

Can we no longer role the Loner trait when selecting the original three Dupes? It showed by pretty infrequently on the last patch, but at least it did show up. After over 300 rerolls and not seeing it show up once on the current patch it seems like it is disabled now?

• Sad Dupe 1

NeoDeusMachina    778
4 minutes ago, manquistador said:

Can we no longer role the Loner trait when selecting the original three Dupes? It showed by pretty infrequently on the last patch, but at least it did show up. After over 300 rerolls and not seeing it show up once on the current patch it seems like it is disabled now?

You can, I just got one but in my re-rolling frenzy I clicked too fast and could not take a screenshot for you.

• GL Happy 1

tuxii    233

I don't see anything about guaranteeing a Neural Vacillator spawn in Spaced Out in this patch.

really hope to see that before it leaves Early Access.

• Like 1
  • Big Ups 1

RonEmpire    744
1 minute ago, tuxii said:

I don't see anything about guaranteeing a Neural Vacillator spawn in Spaced Out in this patch.

really hope to see that before it leaves Early Access.

Wow you beat me to it.   I was JUST going to post something about this as well.

The Neural Vacillator spawn needs to be at least guaranteed.  Otherwise, having the rechargers becomes useless.   With a Neutral Vacillator at least on my starting or my teleported asteroid I can have some sort of fun collecting artifacts and researching them in hopes to get a recharge.

Some of the maps I've been playing lately does NOT have a chair at all in any of the asteroids I've landed.  This is rather disappointing.

hipifreq    35

Holy cow, you guys weren't kidding when you say radiation got ramped up! Pre-update I had just landed a rocket on the superconductive asteroid and had to scramble FAST to lay down a couple layers of obsidian radiation shielding while my dupes got more and more sick.

Now we have a great reason to use depleted uranium! Can we get more radiation shielding inside rockets though? Maybe building the capsule with a second material that provides varying internal radiation shielding?

Edited by hipifreq
Added rocket suggestion

RonEmpire    744
7 minutes ago, Simonova said:

When will I be able to bury rovers with dead batteries in the tasteful memorial, and put my mechanical friends to rest?

You should be able to deconstruct them.   I remember the deconstruct button showing up  in the last test update.

• Like 1