HEAR ME OUT …

WHAT IF WE GET……. BOOKSHELVES!?!?

since we have a cooking books, and Wicker has so many books and Max has his little book as well, what if we get an item JUST to store BOOKS nothing but BOOKs. It will help as decor as well:wilson_love:

Spoiler
Spoiler

396CE8F3-790E-475C-ADFA-C43398CA01FF.thumb.png.f0ecbf398f2425f8c15f7ec3b6e620ab.png

The Hamlet DLC already has them, Hamlet is a relatively NEW thing for Xbox players that came out not too long ago so I am still figuring out all the stuff available in it- so far: I’m absolutely in love with some of its home interior decorations though- decorative plants, carpets & bookshelves those are all really nice.

Unfortunately I also equally suck at Hamlet so I keep losing my houses (the one in the picture above no longer exists..)

The MidSummers Cawnival gave us new potted plant decorations people can use for base decor, but without a HOUSE to put these items in.. having bookshelves and Wardrobe Cabinets out in the wilderness is just going to look weird.

I can let the Wardrobe Cabinet slide because I just consider it a “Narnia” reference. But Bookshelves outside of Hamlet houses would just look weird in my opinion.

9 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

396CE8F3-790E-475C-ADFA-C43398CA01FF.thumb.png.f0ecbf398f2425f8c15f7ec3b6e620ab.png

The Hamlet DLC already has them, Hamlet is a relatively NEW thing for Xbox players that came out not too long ago so I am still figuring out all the stuff available in it- so far: I’m absolutely in love with some of its home interior decorations though- decorative plants, carpets & bookshelves those are all really nice.

Unfortunately I also equally suck at Hamlet so I keep losing my houses (the one in the picture above no longer exists..)

The MidSummers Cawnival gave us new potted plant decorations people can use for base decor, but without a HOUSE to put these items in.. having bookshelves and Wardrobe Cabinets out in the wilderness is just going to look weird.

I can let the Wardrobe Cabinet slide because I just consider it a “Narnia” reference. But Bookshelves outside of Hamlet houses would just look weird in my opinion.

I disagree, i dont think it would look weird… not in my base at least 

7 hours ago, Horsheen said:

Hasn't Hamlet been out for like 2 years now on console

Yes it has i think im sure….

8 hours ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

i would love that to store wicker books in my wurt world

RIGHT!? Wurt looks lovely reading her books sittin on the floor!!! Imagine having the whole aesthetic, the beefalo s skin little stuffed toys and her reading her book lol Wurt baby vibes

12 hours ago, Nino123 said:

I asked for that many times, because i really think it could be a cool add to the game, especially since we have many books to store. And, f course, it would be a good reason to create new ones, like Bestiary or item catalogue... 

Bookshelf for Wicker, and weaponshelf for the rest of the cast.

Imagine the bookshelf being a sanity station for Wurt?

On 11/14/2021 at 12:59 AM, minespatch said:

Bookshelf for Wicker, and weaponshelf for the rest of the cast.

Imagine the bookshelf being a sanity station for Wurt?

Omg yes i have weapons lying on the floor almost everytime

20 hours ago, Dollmaker said:

The normal one wouldnt work, it would likely need to look more like a table or something.

what do u mean? I would look like tha wardrobe but like a bookshelf. Thats how im picturing it in my head hehe

20 hours ago, SinancoTheBest said:

I'd love this QoL principle applied to hats and umbrellas too as a coatrack, which you can place and update its look like decorating the Winter's Feast Tree

Omg yesssss that idea is so nice!!!! Im down for that too. We need more storage not bc chest are not enough but bc they the only think we can use to store everything

Archived