¿a better change for the cookbook? (9/11/2021)

this has been translated by google, so if you see any spelling error, it's google

The recipe book must have all the recipes included (with the details about the recipe and that only shows the way in which it should be prepared, here is an example: three types of meat and a filling, showing which ingredient would not serve as a filling or otherwise the recipe would be spoiled)

here are some reasons:

it is almost impossible to discover them all with trial and error

recipes with specific ingredients (up to three)

If your favorite character is warly, you are going to miss a lot of recipes that will make it easier for you to use the character (since they took the character out, he became my main character and I was half new to the game) (this also affects everyone in some way characters)

you will not have to search on the internet or other means which recipes you can make with the new ingredient you have

and now: ¿is there an easy way to complete the cookbook? 

there is the creative mod, take out the ingredients and prepare all the recipes in the crock pot one by one and then eat them

and there is also a mod that adds a modified cookbook

but both have serious flaws

all creative mods are out of date and do not contain some ingredients for certain recipes like radish

and with the recipe book mod the same thing happens, as it is outdated it does not contain truthful information about certain recipes or at most it will not tell you if the recipe offers you a high or low temperature

hopefully apply this change so I stop repeating the same recipes as always playing as warly

I think it could use some QoL improvements. Personally, if you have it in your inventory while messing with a crockpot it should show the recipes you have unlocked and have the ingredients for to let you click one button to start cooking it. Secondly, I think it should not reveal all the available recipes, instead show their sprite as a clue about what recipes even exist and then the player can trial and error their way towards it. That way players could know that obscure things like milkmade hat and veggie burger exist and figure out how to make it based on what ingredients are visible in the sprite... something DST is very good at.

19 hours ago, Skelewar said:

I think it could use some QoL improvements. Personally, if you have it in your inventory while messing with a crockpot it should show the recipes you have unlocked and have the ingredients for to let you click one button to start cooking it. Secondly, I think it should not reveal all the available recipes, instead show their sprite as a clue about what recipes even exist and then the player can trial and error their way towards it. That way players could know that obscure things like milkmade hat and veggie burger exist and figure out how to make it based on what ingredients are visible in the sprite... something DST is very good at.

I see no difference between taking out the cookbook and seeing the recipe you are going to prepare or having the option to choose it from the crock pot (but personally I prefer the cookbook)

for the game to tell you which recipes you are missing with clues is not a bad idea, but I return to the same thing: you look for the recipe that you are going to prepare online

Archived