New skins trade thread

Hotdoly

The skins are so cheap on the steam market currently, I’d recommend just buying whatever Halloween skins you want instead of going through the hassle of trading. I bought a handful of winona gecko skins just to unravel them, and I do not regret it.

1 hour ago, SkyistheGround said:

i got these two, really want wormwood, but would prefer not to trade wanda. i'll think about it though
whew.PNG.49210555aa7f0247b05746fe68e9962d.PNG

I got the exact same two from the first two chests I got lol (unraveled MacWolf though since I already had it)

Of course i got the one that i think its ugly and visually uninteresting and for character i play the least. 

WX Rook skin.

Yea i doubt anyone would want to trade for it either lol

Especially not for a Wendy or Wurt or Wormwood skin

I would like to thank this thread for bringing to my attention that those skins are tradable and as such marketable. Because there's such an influx of them they're cheap on the community market. 35-41 cents to get 1,350 spools is a pretty good deal, so I bought like 20 heads and am now unfathomably wealthy. I'm up there with the likes of Donald Trump and Jeff Bezos, I bet.

41 minutes ago, Cheggf said:

Because there's such an influx of them they're cheap on the community market. 35-41 cents to get 1,350 spools is a pretty good deal, so I bought like 20 heads and am now unfathomably wealthy.

Agreed.

0.28€ for elegants, that unravel to 1350 spool? And they can unravel to the spool now, not in however-many-months-before-next-character refresh?

ill-take-8.jpg

Archived