Sign in to follow this  
JanH

[Game Update] - 227

Mj-    267

Awesome update! and Happy Halloween :).

39 minutes ago, JanH said:

Chat history will persist between the character select screen, forest, and caves.

Hmm... I think the chat history is not working properly while playing! It's only shown on the character selection screen.

• Like 1

deemo_    57

Love the changes! Would it be possible for us to have settings to modify the auto-pause feature? I liked being able to select something and then check the map while my character does the action. I also liked that the game kept playing while I sorted out my inventory as it added another level of tension when being chased by hounds or in a boss fight.

I really like the game pausing when I’m in the pause menu, but would love being able to configure what actually pauses the game.

Otherwise, good update and can’t wait for the crossover!

• Like 1

BeeClops    1549

nice, thanks for the quick update again.

I do agree with deemo_ that pause does make the game a little easy and less tense in some situations and I would like it to be more customisable, but for now I'll just enjoy the new skins :D

Lemsip    7

Seemed to have lost the ability to auto make stuff by holding down the buttons can only make one at a time now. But I love the option to pause. 

Mj-    267
2 hours ago, Lemsip said:

Seemed to have lost the ability to auto make stuff by holding down the buttons can only make one at a time now. But I love the option to pause. 

Hi...

You can still auto-make stuff by holding L2 then pressing X twice then letting go of L2.

Lemsip    7
On 10/22/2021 at 12:06 AM, Mj- said:

Hi...

You can still auto-make stuff by holding L2 then pressing X twice then letting go of L2.

Can't get this to work no matter what I try :( end up turning of auto pause to make my load of boards then turn it back on

Mj-    267
22 hours ago, Lemsip said:

Can't get this to work no matter what I try :( end up turning of auto pause to make my load of boards then turn it back on

You are right... I was playing with auto-pause turned-off. I didn't know how the crafting, fueling etc.. work with auto-pause enabled. That was my mistake. 

Hopefully this will get fixed with the next update.

Mike23Ua    14194
46 minutes ago, Spookyyy said:

I dont think i am a fan of the pause when crafting! other than that, being able to pause the game seems nice 

Turn auto pause off in settings, you can still manually pause the game from the pause menu.

5 hours ago, Mj- said:

You are right... I was playing with auto-pause turned-off. I didn't know how the crafting, fueling etc.. work with auto-pause enabled. That was my mistake. 

Hopefully this will get fixed with the next update.

The game says “unpause the game to craft this” but the problem is- accessing the crafting tab pauses the game automatically, you can turn OFF Auto Pause and still be able to manually pause the game from the server options menu-

All Auto-Pause does is pause the game when you access your crafting tab, Inventory, or View the Mini-Map it’s actually more annoying then it is helpful. But good thing they added an actual “Pause Button” so you can still pause the game without the Auto-Pause.

• Health 1