Sign in to follow this  
MoonChildd

What is the thing you want to see in Together most?

ArubaroBeefalo    14159

I love how you wrote it but i dont like the idea of getting hamlet, sw or gorge content (the trees could be cool and we already get the important part, farming) or the forge (pls, everything but forge combat...)

It would be a lot of effort to port and balance (balance is something missing in single player ds) things that it woulnt be worth, better use that time and resource to create something that everyone will wait and wish instead of something that a lot of us already experienced and wont hype thst many people

Redhead    5

Your writing definetely comes from your heart! I really love the idea of creating a thread where people also share their dreams/desires regarding the game because you are also ask to us! I am quite new with the Don't Starve Together but share your passion! This is one of the first reply I am giving in this forum after reading the post. I think developers should think about what you dream about I definetly don't say no to a coffee break or grilling party with my friends! Ofcourse there is soothing tea in the game but where is coffee folks? the librarian character in the game seems as if she would definetly want to have a sip Thanks you for sharing your dreams and invites us to do so! Beautifully writtten words... As for your last question, Dst World was not appealing to me at first because I knew nothing, but later its world draws me in like the dark powers did to the characters! I play it mostly with my beloved one, and we really enjoy our every adventure!

• Like 2

Mike23Ua    12829

I used to think getting Hamlet style houses with infinite light source would be broken, but then Klei added the Midsummers Cawnival event stuff that provides infinite light anyway… so yes- I want a house TY.

Also while we are on the topic of free infinite light sources.. maybe it’s time Klei gave me a way to have infinite Jack”o”Lanterns for Hallowed Nights? ;) 

Also the “Tornadoes” are found in the leaked unused assets, along with Whirlpools at Sea- I am very sad that these things weren’t officially added into the game

• Like 2

MoonChildd    26

@Frashaw27 Are you angy somehow? It seems like when you are reading this post, you did not see the most of it and just get upset to these ideas. I dont know why have you taken seriously so much that as if ı will destroy or messing the game somehow. Ofcourse you can disagree with my ideas, but you can also can express your disagreement in a better manner dude. I have just wanted to ask couple of questions and take your ideas too. I also underline many times that these are not wishes, demands but just dreams. I only find your reaction as offensive. In the leak picture when wendy was gonna rework, many people thought that the house is coming. These are only themes, I haven't said that let's add the dlc to the game. I did not want a city from Hamlet. I did not want anything from the Forge or mentioned it in the way you understood. Rather than walking over the sea with Woodie, the idea of the simple bot that shrunk and do not travel into the deep see was a simple. I did not even know ıt requires a different server. I have already said at the beginning adding dlc causes troubles. Thank you for your ideas anyway dude. It supposed to be two different topic, one to thank klei and one to who do you play with, what you would like to see either even just as a dream. I thought if ı especially express my gratitude and say thank you in the beginning, it would make my post more conversational, open to conversations. This was my motive behind it. This was my first post, so pardon for the heading dude, ı did not open it as feedback because ı was curious about your ideas, dreams and have a conversation. That is why I put it on the general discussion. Thanks again.

Thanks @phobs I assume the heading cause misunderstandings.

Thanks @ArubaroBeefalo I have not said anything related to the Forge might be good. There is no content or mechanics that worth insipring or think about it, it is just fighting and fighting. It would be really nice to see a new tree. Sugar tree looks also cute in fact. Unexpected thing makes the game more enjoyable ( contains both danger and rewards) and the feeling after you get the stuff is nice. Not being safe is also the same. It might be added to the waterlogged update. We have a new biome anyway. It could be exiting to see squirrels or scorpions sort of things coming in front of us with the risks , ıt might be good as well. I dont know many people but I would be really excited just for to see the coffee, so... Thanks you for sharing your thoughts...

Thank you for sharing with me. @Mike23Ua I thought the same think about the light when ı was writing this, but it would be also silly to constantly make sure the fires stays at home during night so ı came up with the infinite light source. However it should be really tough to get it. Before managing to get it, lamp coming from the Toadstoll might be do the trick. It seems suitable to see&xperience the effect of the weather in the sea, I hope this would be added to the game. Tornado really looks awesome. Infinite jack o lantern? Sorry, but it was not mine type of gift. But ı of course want some new skins, By the way I admire almost every illustration, drawing but the only one ı dislike is i suppose glass cutter skin. Why is not something cool like a dark sword and just a hand-saw, in the war between the darkness and the light. Maybe we are likely to see it after Terraria crossover. Happy Halloween!

@Redhead No worries red, your comment is beautifully written and the game really establishes that connection with us. I really wanted to the take the luxary stuff (from a hard and long way) because after spending a long time you know there is nothing much to do and we are only stacking items to the chests.

Edited by MoonChildd
  • Like 1