zacqiang    360

Hopefully Woby does get new skins.

Though Hutch already looks cute and awesome as it is now, I'm also hoping for it to get new skins too.

Then the inventory-type followers that exist in DST will all have new skins.

:yaypigs:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

0bit    1655

There probably wont be any Woby skins since Woby is featured in all of Walter's portrait art, meaning if he were to get his own accompanying skins they'd have to update every single portrait

And also Walter has enough for full skin sets considering you already need to get the associated hat with all of them... it would be too expensive

On 10/16/2021 at 2:44 AM, NOOOBU said:

Warly' s Portable pot skin, PLZ:grief:

I need a different kichen.

Victorian themed portable cooking items would be amazing

• Like 1

Horsheen    346

I was speaking to a couple of people about this, and we all agreed that while it'd be great, Walter would just have too many cosmetics, especially when it comes to ensembles.

Let's say you only play Walter, and you want to get that winter's feast ensemble so you can sing to your hearts content. You would need the head, torso, gloves, legs, pinetree pioneer hat reskin AND a woby reskin

Maybe they'd make Woby just change skin based on what headpiece you're wearing, but it's a hefty sum of spools already, adding more would be a hefty sum of spool required

But yeah I'd absolutely love Woby skins, in my opinion they should just make Woby skins from the Vargling skins, so it'd be a skin for both just like how straw hat skin changes miner hat, for example

• Like 1

Dr. Safety    5317

Triumphant Walter skin with a nightmare helmet/crown pinetree pioneer hat, and a hound Woby skin. Large Woby could resemble a Varg.

Sadly, as people mentioned above, Walter already has above average work being put into his skins with his hat. I would understand if Woby did not get skins for the vast majority of Walter's. I do hope to see at least one Woby skin in the future though.

Edited by Dr. Safety

NOOOBU    111
11 hours ago, 0bit said:

There probably wont be any Woby skins since Woby is featured in all of Walter's portrait art, meaning if he were to get his own accompanying skins they'd have to update every single portrait

And also Walter has enough for full skin sets considering you already need to get the associated hat with all of them... it would be too expensive

Victorian themed portable cooking items would be amazing

well actually I had a tiny design about it already

Yeah i totally agree with you, vic theme is so suitable for Warly:beguiled:

20201104061219_1.jpg

Edited by NOOOBU
  • Like 2

minespatch    90117
12 hours ago, 0bit said:

There probably wont be any Woby skins since Woby is featured in all of Walter's portrait art

That's why I assume the portraits would get a update with each Woby skin added?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, 0bit said:

I bet Klei won't mind updating a few portraits :wilson_dorky:

• Like 1

Dr.Medic    1812
9 hours ago, ShadowQueen said:

I bet Klei won't mind updating a few portraits :wilson_dorky:

and im pretty sure they have done that before i mean they even sometimes updated the item flavor text to some of them

• Thanks 1