Sign in to follow this  
ScottHansen

[Game Update] - 480595

HellHeater    2491
41 minutes ago, ScottHansen said:

• Added profanity filtering for chat. 

is there a way to completely disable it?

edit: im not asking for disabling it only for me there is no point with that 

maybe we could do it a server setting and whatever other people has as option im able to see what they are swearing about

and they can see me what im saying even though they have option on or something?

Edited by HellHeater
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Was the deconstruction of the FW drops to bone shards an error?  When I initially saw this update I saw 'bone shards' and my brain registered 'fossils' and thought, 'nice'.  Did a dev make the same mistake and accidentally type in 'boneshard' instead of 'fossil'?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, l0rdgumby said:

I'm pretty sure a lot of people have talked about wanting fossils from those drops especially looking at the comments at this thread. I doubt Klei completely missed those suggestions on the forums especially if they were that supported so this seems intentional. My presumption is that if they are going to add renewable fossils in some sort of way, deconstructing is not the avenue they're aiming for. :ghost:

I hope not - you get AT MOST 50 bone shards and 30 nightmare fuel from deconstructing the FW drops with a green gem.  This cost doesn't  even factor in the fact you have to kill FW at least twice to fully utilize that decon staff, and unless you are just trying to farm FW drops you also need to clear ruins.   

Not.  Worth.  

Edited by I Heart Popcorn
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1