Shosuko    3415
46 minutes ago, Dr. Safety said:

Just out of curiosity, are these supposed to be black and white gloves:

image.png.c38362aff99fb53c6acce27d3bea849f.pngimage.png.364931d4500abbb7e263cde306151030.png

The striking gloves I always imagined as white gloves, but the normal tuxedo gloves, I always just imagined Wilson's hands with white cuffs, which would make it eligible for recoloring in the future. However if they are both supposed to be black and white gloves, may I suggest adding a new cosmetic which just includes the white cuffs? It would be helpful when using a torso skin that have gloves included in the item, on one of the new characters of color, to still give them the option to not wear gloves. Others can just use the striking gloves.

Here is an example:

I always thought both the striking gloves and tuxedo gloves were gloves, but that the trader's cuffs were only the cuff with the exposed hand...  But still your point remains.  None of them have a recolor, so either they are all gloves or one was missed.

• Like 3

Dr. Safety    5301
10 minutes ago, Shosuko said:

I always thought both the striking gloves and tuxedo gloves were gloves, but that the trader's cuffs were only the cuff with the exposed hand...  But still your point remains.  None of them have a recolor, so either they are all gloves or one was missed.

I'm assuming they are all gloves, I just didn't imagine the tuxedo gloves were although it makes sense if they are. I want just white cuffs with "gloves" that change based on the character. Those torso items I mentioned that include gloves won't lose them if you use gloves that is just a wrist thing, like so:

image.png.e39fda5857ee709aac4d0ce1e879835e.pngimage.png.f372b40ce9cd61dd75e270ff00c7a269.png

• Thanks 1

Pine G    2451
Spoiler
7 minutes ago, BudinDePan said:

This used to be my favourite hands skin but now it looks ugly. It doesn't even brown! I miss the fingers.

1957943886_manosnegras.thumb.jpg.94698fc35f8bb5f3299c21dd4fd55d2e.jpg

I thought they were gloves as well! Thought it makes sense, they're called "tufts".

Mike23Ua    12080
19 minutes ago, Pine G said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I thought they were gloves as well! Thought it makes sense, they're called "tufts".

Klei’s skin color change really broke a lot of my skin sets.. the Phoenix shoes for example I thought were red with white socks now they’re just plain ugly on any character that didn’t already have white skin.. especially Wurt.

I guess it opens up a ton of possibilities for the non-white character skins including Walani if she ever gets added to the game, but geez man.

If your going to change clothing people paid money for, at least maybe provide options to continue to use the previous style?

A simple “Gloves/socks/long arm sleeves or No Gloves/socks/arm sleeves version” would have worked.

Everyone is happy.. and no ones skins are completely messed up due to these sudden changes.

Edited by Mike23Ua
  • Like 1