CappyCode

EDIT: Firey Witch's Hat for Skins of Equal Value (Tesla Coil Lantern bias)

CappyCode    69

Hello! I've never used the trading section of the forums before so I appologize if I do something wrong, but I recently ordered a Willow funko. I really love Willow, but I'm not really interested in the hat that comes with her. 

I was hoping to perhaps trade it with somebody who has a leftover tesla coil lantern skin code? Possibly to surprise my sibling since she's been really nice to me lately and I already have the skin. I ended up giving her the skin anyways because I changed my mind, but I'd still really like it for myself because I play the game a lot more than she does. It'd be much appreciated! And if it's not possible, thanks for looking here anyways! <3

Edited by CappyCode
Changed my mind!
  • Like 1

CappyCode    69

Here's a photo of the unused skin and figure as proof! Also, it's been long enough that I changed my mind on the skin thing. I'd be willing to trade any skins of equal or more (or even of less if I really want that skin and don't have it, I'm not picky) value if I don't have them or I like them enough! I just know I won't really use this one. (My bias still lies with the Tesla Coil Lantern though but I'm willing to compromise because I know it's pretty rare). Just let me know if you're interested!

20211016_153758.jpg