Sign in to follow this  
ScottHansen

Our Newest Survivor Has Arrived! Meet Wanda!

hot focaccia    133

Dam klei, I onestly can`t say how excited for the updates i am each time that I seriously cant think of what else to say.

So epic 10 figs/10 cant wait to play as clock woman

• Like 3

Ahbiga    23
2 hours ago, ScottHansen said:

I don't have a teaser image today, because of reasons I can't say right now. But we're neck-deep in work to prepare for our busiest time of the year, so we've got a lot coming up for you over the next couple of months.

He does he's mistery

:rolleyes:

• Like 1

Seero    1405
3 hours ago, ScottHansen said:

Oh, and our next character refresh is Wolfgang coming up in December. So there's that. Which is nice. I am sure nobody is going to have an opinion on that so It's probably barely worth mentioning.

it's so over

Edited by Seero
  • Like 1

minespatch    96131

Got the 2021 beginner's pack. I unspooled my second Wilson head and other item duplicates, got the homespun watering can. Feels good. 

Got two hours left on the twitch drop.

• GL Happy 1

Lomion    33
2 hours ago, CactusCompanion said:

FINALLY, it's so nice to see a character pushing dont starve's limits by changing one of the three core stats of the game

And throwing balance of 1 benefit=1 downside philosophy out of the window! Yay. xD

cropo    444

Has anyone tested to see if you can use her watches while they are inside of a chest? Like having a permanent teleport hub that you don't have to bring the watches with once you teleport?

• Sanity 1

ShadowDuelist    11010
51 minutes ago, cropo said:

Has anyone tested to see if you can use her watches while they are inside of a chest? Like having a permanent teleport hub that you don't have to bring the watches with once you teleport?

It works exactly like you describe. 

• Like 1

Mysterious box    2563
6 hours ago, 0bit said:

I respect Klei's strategy of dropping what may be their most controversial refresh to date in December so they can all go on holiday before the horde comes/have time to relax after dealing with the horde

Little did people know this is what started the merm vs pigs war.

• Haha 1

Falkenpelz    3280

Okay Klei, I love your animation style with all my heart and look up to it as a goal to achieve as an animator to be and all that, but who decided, that Wanda's hair in the menu needs exactly two frames of animation??:D Tagging the ambassador of the forum @JoeW here

Edited by Falkenpelz

cropo    444

I forgot to say this about the video but I am glad it isn't voiced again. I think one of the greatest strengths of your animated shorts is how they allow the viewer to fill in the unspoken dialogue on their own. As much as I liked Webbers animated short, the voice-acting kind of dampened it for me. It would have been far more impactful if it didn't have some random guy narrating all of the details to us. I really hope in future animated shorts you kind of do away with the voice acting, it doesn't really fit the games aesthetic. Can you imagine how the Warly animated short would be if some unwelcome narrator went into detail about the womans condition and all that?

I know this seems negative but it's positive I really think the unvoiced videos are a hundred times better.

• Like 3