Rudiarose

How many Dubs are there. I know when they die you can get their name again.

OxCD    767
16 hours ago, Rudiarose said:

How many Dubs are there? Is there a limit? Has anyone tried to find out?

The list of names, skins, skills and traits, are on the wiki.

https://oxygennotincluded.fandom.com/wiki/Duplicant

Note that there's no relation between name/skin & skills & traits. It's randomized.

There's no limit. If you welcome more duplicants in your base that there's names & skins available, it loops back and starts to include older names & skins you already got.

Edited by OxCD

Nogard78    118
10 hours ago, OxCD said:

Note that there's no relation between name/skin & skills & traits. It's randomized.

Actually I am almost certain that stress and overjoyed responses are bound to certain duplicants, for example Abe will always be an Ugly Crier and an Ballon Artist.

• Like 1

NeoDeusMachina    542
3 minutes ago, Nogard78 said:

Actually I am almost certain that stress and overjoyed responses are bound to certain duplicants, for example Abe will always be an Ugly Crier and an Ballon Artist.

This is correct, but @OxCD was talking about skills and traits, not stressed/overjoyed responses.

OxCD    767
6 hours ago, NeoDeusMachina said:

This is correct, but @OxCD was talking about skills and traits, not stressed/overjoyed responses.

Well pointed. For better precision I should have added that info.

The reason I forgot this is my personal gameplay doesn't care at all about responses. Being too stressed is not an option, and relying on overjoyed is not a viable strategy.

Edited by OxCD

Yobbo    160
3 hours ago, OxCD said:

The reason I forgot this is my personal gameplay doesn't care at all about responses.

I learned the hard way that destructive dupes should absolutely never ever be made rocket pilots.

Yes i'm looking at you, Nikola...

• Haha 1

Xenotrix    32

In my game names is endless. Nikola? Abe? Who is this? At my base there are only 01-Digger, 02-Digger, 03-Cook, 04-Farmer, ... :D

• Haha 1

poppery    1
On 9/7/2021 at 8:31 PM, Xenotrix said:

In my game names is endless. Nikola? Abe? Who is this? At my base there are only 01-Digger, 02-Digger, 03-Cook, 04-Farmer, ... :D

and I have the "Farter", the "Snorer" and the "Lightsleeper"...

On 9/6/2021 at 2:38 AM, OxCD said:

Well pointed. For better precision I should have added that info.

The reason I forgot this is my personal gameplay doesn't care at all about responses. Being too stressed is not an option, and relying on overjoyed is not a viable strategy.

Actually, setting things up to so dupes will often trigger their overjoyed response is quite possible, and a nice boost to add to the productiveness of your bases. Not a 'must have', but a 'nice bonus' When they get triggered. for instance, super productive ranchers.

Rudiarose    1
On 9/5/2021 at 12:10 AM, OxCD said:

The list of names, skins, skills and traits, are on the wiki.

https://oxygennotincluded.fandom.com/wiki/Duplicant

There's no limit. If you welcome more duplicants in your base that there's names & skins available, it loops back and starts to include older names & skins you already got.

It does not list name it only list wants, needs and likes and attributes. I am sure someone must have tried to keep track some where?

2meb6zkrz1p01.png

I found this. All names so we can get them all.

• Like 1

OxCD    767
20 hours ago, Rudiarose said:

It does not list name it only list wants, needs and likes and attributes.

Well what about being correct when you're refuting ?

image.thumb.png.687a57ca5e60a0c4e17b3a836926d4dd.png

20 hours ago, Rudiarose said:

so we can get them all.

Pikachu approved.

• Haha 1