Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Milllk

Can I still get skins that are only obtainable in the past?

Milllk    59

Can I still get skins that are only obtainable in the past? If i always check the Klei news every single day starting from now?

I bought the Game in the early 2015, and I got a lot of things in my life that I had to do,

when i came back, There were so many updates, and i'm really sad for all the skins that i missed

Is there any chance that we can still get those awesome skins?

Cheggf    8710

You can get some of them here. Any skins not on that page and not in the in-game store are currently unavailable to my knowledge, and you'll have to wait and hope they come back in some way (such as that rewards page).

NightfallsCurse    1653
On 8/30/2021 at 6:36 AM, Milllk said:

Can I still get skins that are only obtainable in the past? If i always check the Klei news every single day starting from now?

I bought the Game in the early 2015, and I got a lot of things in my life that I had to do,

when i came back, There were so many updates, and i'm really sad for all the skins that i missed

Is there any chance that we can still get those awesome skins?

yes you can, just use money from your steam account then you can buy them

AlternateMew    936

One workaround for now is to get players with skins you want into the world. Ask them to reskin an item for you with a Clean Sweeper. 

All the completely unobtainable skins are item skins, so that'll do it. It's a clunky solution, but a possible one.