Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

VirgilEngineer

Wanda Theory thread!

Mx-Pain    351

So looks like there a lot of ppl thinking that wagstaff was going to be the dlc char ?

Could be a relative from wagstaff, looks like shes holding a some watch on her hand

VirgilEngineer    241

7 minutes ago, Mx-Pain said:

So looks like there a lot of ppl thinking that wagstaff was going to be the dlc char ?

Could be a relative from wagstaff, looks like shes holding a some watch on her hand

It's Because Klei is shoving him a Lot into the DST lore, add that to the fact that "Eye Of The Storm" left a huge cliffhanger

Hornete    12230

She's holding a pocket watch, and in the original post they italiced time. So she's certainly going to have some perks related to time! Perhaps she could be able to speed up the flow of time for certain objects? Or be able to hop back in time a few seconds, if she suffers a lot of damage. So much that could be done and im very excited to see how Klei implements a character with perks related to time.

Kabritto    93

I really think she is a relative from Wagstaff or Wickerbottom since: All of them are old, use glasses, and know a lot! I think she really is one of wagstaff's relatives since he study about the space, and where is space there is time. 

VirgilEngineer    241
4 minutes ago, Hornete said:

She's holding a pocket watch, and in the original post they italiced time. So she's certainly going to have some perks related to time! Perhaps she could be able to speed up the flow of time for certain objects? Or be able to hop back in time a few seconds, if she suffers a lot of damage. So much that could be done and im very excited to see how Klei implements a character with perks related to time.

I didn't noticed that! Maybe with that hability she is able to Finally spoil a powder cake!?

3 minutes ago, GrMcGillacactus said:

There are so many time related perks she could have, I'm very exited to see them.

Also Wagstaff.
Everything is related to Wagstaff in my eyes.

ngl, I waited until the last second Of the trailer to see Wagstaff or something

Ham3d    167
12 minutes ago, Dr.Medic said:

image.thumb.png.985badaeba591324cfe6e7bf7e2230a2.png

here look the thing shes holding seems very simmilar to this so i do belive shes like some sort of time witch

Also the codename of the new point is "Its about time".

RoseAppraiser    180

The object she is holding appears to be a compass, likely chalking her up as a navigator out at sea. Maybe tied with Maybelle Dorothea Wheeler? This Rose Appraiser believes we will "sea" a nautical character.

Edit: Her hair looks to be similar to seaweed

Dr.Medic    2219

well i remember again its goin to be a dlc character and all dlc character so far have been none humans so just by that wanda is not goin to be human at all you may think on that shadow she is but its just a shadow for now could be anything behind that

minespatch    91317
2 minutes ago, Paribean said:

Wagstaff got fed up with his wife nagging and threw her into the constant, that´s my headcanon.

Wagstaff shot my dog!

digmc    0

I believe that Wanda can be this person. Because of this 3 things:
1) Gloves.
2) Hair.
3) The 'watch' looks like the pressuremeter on the portal
image.thumb.png.1661d422cc7ab563461a62c93a72c57a.png 

Brubs    4091

She looks like an alchemist to me. She seems to be holding a potion. Also there are leaves on her hair so im not sure if she is 100% human. Maybe she shares a green thumb... Just like Wormwood

Kabritto    93
14 minutes ago, digmc said:

I believe that Wanda can be this person. Because of this 3 things:
1) Gloves.
2) Hair.
3) The 'watch' looks like the pressuremeter on the portal
image.thumb.png.1661d422cc7ab563461a62c93a72c57a.png 

That is Wagstaff, the Klei team itself said it's Wagstaff