Sign in to follow this  
Arolighe

Bug - Infinite Poop / Berry glitch? [Steam & Chrome]

Arolighe    10

I built my own pig house, and kept my pig for quite some time. A tree monster followed me around ( I was trying to make armor before he killed me, needed more grass). I made the armor, killed the tree monster, but not before he killed my pig.

When my pig died, he dropped 25 berries. I assume this is the number of berries I had fed him since I got him. Then, when a new pig came, I fed him the berries for more poop. I accidentally hit him with my weapon, and had to kill him....and he gave me back all the berries I had fed him! Now I have thirty something berries (Had picked some up during all this) and poop, and more pigs! Is this intended, or a glitch?

Kevin    872

Ha! That's funny. I guess they aren't currently eating the berries you give them, but rather stuffing them in their porcine pockets.

I'll have to fix that. :)

Arolighe    10

Oh god. I just did it again. I fed Piggy Number 3 all those berries. I mean that poor guy barely had any BONES LEFT by the time he was done poopin. Then I "accidentally" hit him, had to kill him, now I have all those berries back. Been staring at Piggy Number 4 for a while. Thinkin he might have a bad day tomorrow. He's going to need a copy of War and Peace and some major tissue.

Balthizaur    10

I noticed the same thing, i even used cooked berries and got them straight back, these pigs have a digestive system like a shark, takes forever, I love it... my pigs don't.. but i do XD

Bogpad    20

not really on topic, but since kevin already said something about it...

what I wondered but never tried... when building a pig house, and killing its inhabitant... does he respawn after a while, or do I need to build a new one?

not that I plan on... feasting... on the flesh of sentient beeings *cough*

Sign in to follow this