Sign in to follow this  
dagsgaz

Error: Module load error: undefined

dagsgaz    10

"Error: Error : data\scripts\scenarios\random.lua:275: Map topology missing from savedata on load LUA ERROR stack traceback: =[C] in function 'assert' data\scripts\scenarios\random.lua(275,1) in function 'DoInitGame' data\scripts\scenarios\random.lua(391,1) in function 'callback' data\scripts\scenarios\random.lua(372,1)"Same here, anyone got a fix for this yet?

Jarniganc    10

I'm having a similar problem. I just bought the game at PAX, loaded it up, and haven't been able to log in after the character select screen. Error: Module Crashed: Undefined.I cleared my cache, and made sure my chrome is up to date. Additionally, my security software is blocking web page activity from "http://999-async.olark.com" as well as "http://815-async.olark.com"

oralion    10

This is happening to me too,it happened quite some times. It seems to me that it happens mostly at the change between day and night when it's about to save.L

doomtoo    10

Yeah, I started playing the game as well- bought it today. First day, no crash, but pretty much every "day" in the game I'm getting 3-4 crashes. Sometimes I can play for like 15minutes without one crash, sometimes I get 2 or 3 within trying to finish the same day. At first, it happened when I tried to harvest grass while holding the pickaxe- but then it started happening randomly- but yeah, usually as it was going to change time / a few mins before saving/ a few minutes after saving.

TheGrue    10

This is happening today to me as well. I played the game the other day with no issues, but when I go to load it, it crashes after it loads a bunch of files. I tried clearing my cache and no go.Edit - actually I just restarted Chrome just now and it works.

Edited by TheGrue

Khandaker    10

Yeah i dont think its gonna fix =/ It works on my sh*tty laptop that i dont play but not working on my pc. If this doesnt fix i might not buy it... :(

qlf00n    10

Yeah i dont think its gonna fix =/ It works on my sh*tty laptop that i dont play but not working on my pc. If this doesnt fix i might not buy it... :(

It's open beta. It's designed to be a "bug-finding" process. Just report them. Also, I am not sure but I have read somewhere that every bug that occurs sends a bug report in the background. So every game you run give them a feedback where the bugs occur.Anyway, reports with screenshots are also helpful. As they gave more information about the situation / backpack inventory etc.

Alia    24

Hey,I have a fix for the "Map topology missing from savedata on load" bug that should be in the next full release if it isn't pulled though on a bugfix release before then.Cheers,A.

Alia    24

Jarniganc,WRT your original post; You can leave olark blocked if you like, it will not interfere with the game. As its just for chatting with devs (if they ever have time!)We are also still working on the crash bug (Error: Module Crashed: Undefined.).Thanks for the bugs.A.

Sign in to follow this