alicoolios    636
36 minutes ago, Rosten said:

i tip my hat to thee fellow wendy-liker, i adore your art  of her.

aww thank you so much! I used to be quite a wendy main (might still be) so she is naturally one of my favorites to draw.

alicoolios    636
12 hours ago, minespatch said:

The hands next to her gives me floral vibes on a written letter.

hmm interesting way at looking at it! thank you! 

Edited by alicoolios
  • Like 1

CodexCorporis    1681
On 12/3/2021 at 3:17 PM, alicoolios said:

when the wheeler triumphs

C3676694-D328-45B2-B9EC-9524C9D3CBCE.thumb.png.3875b2e598a7ecff63bec9c5310afb43.png

didn’t think fresco would be that good (as I haven’t made anything finished on it in a long time) but ughhh the brushes as so gooodddd

also maybe a new wheeler triumphant skin design? Perhaps? Maybe not, I’ve been meaning to redesign a few skins anyways 

WHEN YOU

WHEN THE. IS

this is GORGEOUS!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

NightfallsCurse    1643
On 12/3/2021 at 4:17 PM, alicoolios said:

when the wheeler triumphs

C3676694-D328-45B2-B9EC-9524C9D3CBCE.thumb.png.3875b2e598a7ecff63bec9c5310afb43.png

didn’t think fresco would be that good (as I haven’t made anything finished on it in a long time) but ughhh the brushes as so gooodddd

also maybe a new wheeler triumphant skin design? Perhaps? Maybe not, I’ve been meaning to redesign a few skins anyways 

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I love the lineart and lighting on this one, really gives me those Triumphant Wheeler vibes!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

-Variant    10964
20 hours ago, alicoolios said:
Spoiler

of course my go-to is willow lol, shes so fun to draw aggggdj

Amen to this, aha
AAAAA they all look so cute together though!! Also hair-down Willow is ever refreshing and adorable! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

alicoolios    636
14 hours ago, minespatch said:

I can kind of see it. wickerbottom could be a anitquarian. Wanda as a Plague Doctor?

ooo wait those are really great ideas! I saw Wilson more as Plague Doctor since they would probably do anything (wilson would do a bit less though knowing him) for science (though wilson is probably more of a coward), but I do like the Wanda role as their personalities feel like they could pair well. Wickerbottom being Antiquarian seems actually kind of interesting, but Walani also has some potential. I have so many ideas that I probably won't even draw, but I like the ideas you put out!

Edited by alicoolios

-Variant    10964
On 12/30/2021 at 9:14 PM, alicoolios said:

all i have is willow but shes actually grave robber but also willow

2065043300_willowloookinkindoflikegraverobber.thumb.png.afd9c306e7c13148d123cf745fe6a78d.png

I think she fits being grave robber since I feel they both have that mischievous childish "oh haha nana boo boo haha stinky" but also can be serious kind of personality, and willow would definitely rob graves in an alternate timeline

She's got a lot of quotes implying she's got sticky fingers, so it's not too far fetched! Never realized how bad I needed to see Grave robber Willow. Love her frizzy hair and belted hat, very nice work!

• Thanks 1

alicoolios    636
On 1/11/2022 at 11:45 PM, DoeEyedDarling said:

oh ur art is so so good <33 i feel like i've seen it on ig, do u have an ig ?? :0 regardless i luv all your work, super pretty!!

Thank you! Also I used to have an ig, not anymore though!  Although, I do want to make another account sometime (not anytime soon tho).

Edited by alicoolios
  • Big Ups 1

-Variant    10964
8 hours ago, alicoolios said:

image.png.0d3c55394489563b703f727c8e90d389.png

image.thumb.png.562f70a0fa1ab54d70badd75ed8938c6.png
Seems like Willow managed to burrow Wes' pantomimed chair, hehe.

• Haha 2