Sign in to follow this  
Jason

[Game Update] - 470262

HowlVoid    8661
12 minutes ago, Pinyaps said:

And one thing: The Cawnival allowed me to drip up my Wormwood outfit even more B) (the red scarf)
image.png.64c59dcd888256e2e946d750815c9941.png

I'm a simple man, I see Wormwood and that's an instant like.

Also outfit is very #swag

Edited by HowlVoid
  • Thanks 1

minespatch    95531
15 minutes ago, sudoku said:

Whats that quote " Play stupid games, win stupid prizes", everytime i saw Corvus i just imagined him derangingly belting that in the survivors faces.*Insert @minespatch art here*

5a1a0f57813d9_arielartexcuse.png.565c9d5c81b1bd4aec88da4086af6b12.png*2 years

• Haha 4

myxal    606

Are we going to get Webber's refresh-themed vignettes anytime soon?

Edited by myxal
  • Like 4

minespatch    95531
54 minutes ago, SinancoTheBest said:

can we consider adding Crow's Nests to the main game as a 3rd mast attachment, calling out the first item/land/structure/area in the direction of the masts?

Id like that as a alternative bird cage for sea travel. Bird has nowhere to go but stay on the mast and free food supply.

• Big Ups 1

Echsrick    3460
2 hours ago, Jason said:

Fixed a bug causing fire protection devices(Ice Flingomatic, Waterballoon, Ice Staff, ect) to not prevent burnable things from immediately catching back on fire.

so it was not willow messing up whit the iceflingo? or "accidentaly" givvin the ice staff a red gem shard? or trhowing fire bombs?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

ArubaroBeefalo    18120
3 hours ago, Scrimbles said:

I think its funny how, across different Discords and this forum, the first reaction I see to "Cawnival is over" is "OH THANK GOD".

Not a good event at all...

after year of carrat, it was my favourite and im the kind of player that prefers survival over megabasing but the event was cool other thing is that some people only want dark serious filled with testosterone like if dst were PoE instead of fun ones

3 hours ago, Szczuku said:

It mostly felt like an event for the sake of an event.

New humanoid species with no real lore. Take Gorge's goats as an opposite side of the spectrum.

Advertised as a summer event yet had little to no effect on summer.

And... well it was a seasonal event. It quickly got tedious.

it has impact when you can get isolation items for cheap price. is called summer event because will come every real life  summer not because it should change ingame summer

even for the sake of event, ofc, like every event

why do you need lore for a bunch of showmans crows?

Edited by ArubaroBeefalo
  • Like 3

minespatch    95531
17 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

why do you need lore for a bunch of showmans crows?

Wortox says Goodfeather is not his real name. Makes him suspicious.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Ninja 2

ArubaroBeefalo    18120
Just now, minespatch said:

yes, i saw and loved that quote but i dont see that necessary to know everything about some auxiliar npcs that fills a role for a minigame event

just my opinion

• Like 1
  • Sad Dupe 1

Just-guy    2905
2 hours ago, minespatch said:

I thinks it's just a reference to one of Corvus quotes that goes something like: "I am known by many names"

• Like 1

goblinball    1162
6 hours ago, QuartzBeam said:

TFW yet another update rolls out and Webber still has no way to pick up his spider friends except via a couple of super expensive, late game items. : (

Is this satire? I honestly can’t tell.

• Like 1

minespatch    95531
19 minutes ago, Just-guy said:

I thinks it's just a reference to one of Corvus quotes that goes something like: "I am known by many names"

I hope they do a Ray Bradbury thing next year. That sounds a bit- Mephistopheles. :wilson_laugh:

QuartzBeam    8037
21 minutes ago, Gourmand said:

I would guess because it's such a tiny update

What's that got to do with anything? It's not like they need to fill a quote of 10 bug fixes to make 1 change.

Besides, The Webber refresh was 2 weeks ago. And the further away we get from it, the less likely it is that any more changes will be made.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Captain_Rage    2526
5 hours ago, minespatch said:

One of the first things Mr. Goodfeather said on my server was that he has been known by many names but that you can call him 'Goodfeather'. At least he discloses that he had other names. xd Maybe he is an artist or performance director of sorts, under different aliases as he travels around?

• Like 2

minespatch    95531
Just now, Captain_Rage said:

Maybe he is an artist or performance director of sorts, under different aliases as he travels around?

I wanna learn about the bigger crow culture. Makes me wonder why he has aliases. IS there crow cops?

• Like 2

goblinball    1162
3 hours ago, QuartzBeam said:

Why would this be satire?

Webber can pick up spiders using traps, one of the earliest items you can craft. If you want to mass-collect them, the pan flute (Which is also easy to get thanks to glommer statue) is an option. (Using the pan flute outside of dfly isn’t a sin, you can just deconstruct it at 10% or make more if durability is a concern).

QuartzBeam    8037
1 hour ago, goblinball said:

Webber can pick up spiders using traps, one of the earliest items you can craft. If you want to mass-collect them, the pan flute (Which is also easy to get thanks to glommer statue) is an option. (Using the pan flute outside of dfly isn’t a sin, you can just deconstruct it at 10% or make more if durability is a concern).

Traps will give you a brand new spider that is not loyal to you. (And it will also have full HP all of a sudden, even if it was at death's door before.)

And yes, I know he Pan Flute is an option, but it's still pretty damn expensive, considering you'd have to use it once before going into the caves and once before returning to the surface. Sure, once you clear the ruins, it's not that bad, but I don't think it ever becomes cheap enough to be a suitable substitute to unfriending all the spiders and re-taming them on the other side.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure that ship has sailed at this point, so *shrug*.

Edited by QuartzBeam