Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Baark0

wendy op klei pls nerf thread #59106

Baark0    1015

wendy does 25% less damage, that means enemies live for 25% longer meaning abigail can do her insane damage for 25% longer, wendy needs to do 500% more damage so that abigail is no longer overpowered

thank you for coming to my ted talk

Shosuko    3309

Wendy?  Its Wolfgang you should complain about.  He can stack multpliers, its op.  Make him kill in 1 hit so ppl don't abuse pick/switch warly!

Dr.Medic    1615

you all play wendy wrong wendy wants nothing more but to just die so playing wendy to do ghost damage is the wrong way you have to kill yourself if you play wendy so she too becomes ghost

Baark0    1015
2 hours ago, Terra B Welch said:

I just woke up, and are suprised this thread has yet to be locked.

we dont get locked we discuss important balance changes

Dextops    1858

nah make it so she can one hit everything so abigail has no use and abigail can only be used on the first full moon while moonstorms are active and no other day even after doing moonstorms again she will not come out and after you summon her wendys damage is 1 for any weapon and can never be changed back

Mysterious box    1140

Don't starve together is more of a power fantasy game than a survival game so I don't think any character needs nerfed I just see Wendy and Webber as autopilot though.