Bird Up

Remove hitting beefalo lowers domestication.

Recommended Posts

Bird Up    2340

its the hardest thing in the world to spend hours taming beefalo, and the easiest thing in the world for a griefer to bring domestication down to 0 by punching beefalo a couple times. serious why does this exist? if anyone hits a tamed beefalo, it is either on accident or griefing. this ruins beefalo taming so many times.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
licet_insanire    195

While what you say makes sense, I would like to keep a way to instantly o near-instantly reduce domestication back to zero: creating a herd in a place other than the savannah is hard and the best way to do it is domesticating a beefalo and then undomesticating it right where you want the herd to be, and if after domestication you had to still wait for domestication to fall to zero, it would be even longer than it already is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
QuartzBeam    4910
1 hour ago, licet_insanire said:

While what you say makes sense, I would like to keep a way to instantly o near-instantly reduce domestication back to zero: creating a herd in a place other than the savannah is hard and the best way to do it is domesticating a beefalo and then undomesticating it right where you want the herd to be, and if after domestication you had to still wait for domestication to fall to zero, it would be even longer than it already is.

Or you can just bond it to a beefalo bell, bring it to your location of choose, then break the bond.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
licet_insanire    195

 

27 minutes ago, QuartzBeam said:

Or you can just bond it to a beefalo bell, bring it to your location of choose, then break the bond.

that works? I had no idea XD thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Friendly Grass    516

My solution: bell bonded beefalo should be like every other follower in that to attack them you need to hold control and click.

So f doesn’t work, control-f doesn’t work, you must control click the bonded beefalo to attack it.

This is how it works for befriended pigs, befriended bunnymen, chester, glommer, etc.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Well-met    5765
On 6/19/2021 at 5:19 PM, Friendly Grass said:

My solution: bell bonded beefalo should be like every other follower in that to attack them you need to hold control and click.

So f doesn’t work, control-f doesn’t work, you must control click the bonded beefalo to attack it.

This is how it works for befriended pigs, befriended bunnymen, chester, glommer, etc.

that won't stop griefing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now