Sign in to follow this  
Ipsquiggle

[Spaced Out! Update] - 468097

pether    1441
9 minutes ago, Ipsquiggle said:

mod_info.yaml has a new optional field `version`, a string that gets prepended with a 'v' in the UI

I entered the forum only to say that this is so cool and solves 90%* of my problems! This is so cool! Thanks!

*90% of remaining 10% is users unable to read printed version in the GUI, but you can't help with those cases

sakura_sk    1877
14 minutes ago, Ipsquiggle said:

Correct music plays in the main menu depending on whether Spaced Out! is enabled or not

And now it continues playing (the correct song) if loading a save from the main menu... :-( (only for the base game version. The DLC version loads sounds normally)

:grumpy: Please fix the enable proximity checkbox.  My dupes are running around like chickens with their heads cut off.  Meep runs over, digs up one square, ignores the rest, then runs away to pick up a piece of coal on the other side of the map. 

Ipsquiggle    8271

@Cairath Beat me to it by seconds! :whistle:

Just uploaded a new version of the Mod Uploader.

• Mod uploader now shows an error if DLLs from ONI itself are being uploaded with a mod
  • Mod uploader allows selecting whether your mod is compatible with Base Game and Spaced Out!
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Health 1

melquiades    168
3 hours ago, Ipsquiggle said:

Dragging the order of mods on the mods screen no longer sends mods to the bottom of the list randomly. Drop position is now also calculated "between" mod entries so it's easier to change the order intentionally

When a bug is so old you though it wasn't a bug. thanks for the fix!.

n_t_p    204

Pliers should be a standard part of sandbox/debug as a minimum though. I'm also for a dupe dependent functionality of pliers in regular gaming.

@JRup A dupe operation pliers feature would by extension also work for debug, since debug instant build is a thing.

Sergadra    17

About the Mod selection. I think everyone would be glad if we could save configurations too for diffrent games. Maybe in the Future? Just askin ^^

JRup    641
6 minutes ago, n_t_p said:

@JRup A dupe operation pliers feature would by extension also work for debug, since debug instant build is a thing.

Here's an example of how debug mode has a clear cut advantage: currently, pressing CTRL+F4 enables instant dig and deconstruct commands bypassing the need for duplicant interaction. (I'd appreciate having that in sandbox :whistle:)

So there's that teensy-weensy detail.

• Like 2