Sign in to follow this  
JanH

[Game Update] - 215

Mx-Pain    338

This is super awesome. I was afraid that this will not be released at the same time as for PC users.

Thanks god I was wrong. My Gf and I were expecting this event. Cheers to the Klei Team from Mexico.

• GL Happy 1

Mj-    239

Has anyone had trouble with Corvus Goodfeather? He always stays at the portal no matter how many time I ringing the bell to summon him :(.

Thanks as always Klei :love_heart:

GelatinousCube    858

Woooo! Thank you Klei, the new special event is AMAZING, so many new decorative items for base building in general, beautiful aesthetics, fun new mini games and more. Also so glad the bloody experiment is finally fixed, finally got my fourth CC kill and got rid of the permanent moonstorm that was threatening my world. All is well again ^^

• Like 1

CharlesB    1828
On 6/4/2021 at 1:53 PM, jesuisralph said:

How do I join the Midsummer Cawnival event? I can't find the crows/birds.

Talk to Corvus Good feather, he should be wandering around somewhere near your portal.

On 6/3/2021 at 3:20 PM, Mj- said:

Has anyone had trouble with Corvus Goodfeather? He always stays at the portal no matter how many time I ringing the bell to summon him :(.

Thanks as always Klei :love_heart:

There are some problems with summoning Corvus in the current build; these will be fixed in the next update.

• Thanks 2

NoscopeFelix    2953
9 hours ago, CharlesB said:

Talk to Corvus Good feather, he should be wandering around somewhere near your portal.

There are some problems with summoning Corvus in the current build; these will be fixed in the next update.

I also cannot receive my twitch drops anymore. This is the first time I had a problem with them.