Sign in to follow this  
Ipsquiggle

[Spaced Out! Update] - 466203

babba    2024

:encouragement: Some ONI a day, keeps the doctor away. I`m looking forward to discover the space junk :p

The teleporter game option toggle will make some players happy :ghost:

"Space POIs are now added to legacy saves that do not have them." > This also will cause JOY :beguiled:

Edited by babba
  • Like 1
  • Potato Cup 1

sakura_sk    1545
1 hour ago, Ipsquiggle said:

Space POIs are now added to legacy saves that do not have them.

Does "legacy save" mean a save file before the addition of space POIs? Should I be able to see some change to a save generated on May 7th or "legacy save" means something else? Or will it be activated on tomorrow's update...?

Spoiler

cluster.thumb.PNG.bce56c4c9d85266bd1031dd5c787e298.PNG

Edit: Nevermind.... I never un-paused... :roll: Everything is working!

Spoiler

Yay!! :victorious:

image.thumb.png.b7f0dd5c496a3e6e8fdc272cc29c32c8.png

Edited by sakura_sk
I wrote too quickly..
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • GL Happy 1

vg234    10
52 minutes ago, Ipsquiggle said:

Awesome!!! :D

• GL Happy 2

Chthonicone    94

Very nice update. Could you please fix the crash involving a NPE and tanks in suits? It gets unbearably frequent when one tries to work, to the point of me not wanting to play until it's fixed.

pether    1119
1 hour ago, Ipsquiggle said:

Today's final Public Testing patch before tomorrow's update contains a feature which will upgrade existing saves with Space Points-of-Interest!

Good changes, I really like the direction you go with the DLC.

May I suggest adding tomorrow's update with Demolish skill for removing obsolete POI items to the vanilla game as well? This is IMO best thing in the DLC so far (and there were many good features!) and I believe Vanilla players deserve to enjoy it as well. You can treat it as DLC advertisement in the main game ;)

Thanks a lot!

• Like 1

Sergadra    17

First of all a big THANK YOU for targeting existing Safes with the new Features. I honestly was scared that i miss out on this and the next updates because i have a big Safe running. But you just destroyed that thought for this Update.

I wish this would happen more often but this is not as simple i know. Espacially on already created Asteroids.

• Like 1
  • GL Happy 3

Wyza    9
3 hours ago, Chthonicone said:

Very nice update. Could you please fix the crash involving a NPE and tanks in suits? It gets unbearably frequent when one tries to work, to the point of me not wanting to play until it's fixed.

Yeah, it's definitely getting harder to play when the game crashes every 15-20 minutes :(

• Sad 1

crbd115    351
4 hours ago, Ipsquiggle said:

Add CustomGameSetting to toggle Teleporters

I kind of expected this to simply remove poi from world generation. Not remove the teleporters but leave the poi.

image.thumb.png.3a76671486b878b81f133c2c10703b22.png

Edited by crbd115

babba    2024
28 minutes ago, crbd115 said:

I kind of expected this to simply remove poi from world generation. Not remove the teleporters but leave the poi.

...but(t), but(t)...it looks noice my friend :confused::p:beguiled::confused:

108 dupes, think I need to fix a Peltier on to the cpu or move to Siberia :lol:

Wishing everyone a nice time in ONi, kind regards from the colony alien ant farm ! @Swoop5994

image.thumb.png.bc41261dfa4930213f0316ef9f6e3e9f.png Print new dupe ? YES, always

Edited by babba
  • Haha 1
  • Potato Cup 1

n_t_p    204
11 hours ago, Ipsquiggle said:

update contains a feature which will upgrade existing saves with Space Points-of-Interest!

Wow, you guys totally didn't have to do this and it is appreciated. I know the others will be grateful too.

6 hours ago, crbd115 said:

That complicates worldgen, since you'd end up with different results from the same seed. Potentially irrelevant, but also potentially very buggy.

Idk how they did it, whether there's a second identical POI in the files that lacks the teleporters, or if there's a final pass removing them after the rest of worldgen is done.

crbd115    351
26 minutes ago, n_t_p said:

That complicates worldgen, since you'd end up with different results from the same seed. Potentially irrelevant, but also potentially very buggy.

Idk how they did it, whether there's a second identical POI in the files that lacks the teleporters, or if there's a final pass removing them after the rest of worldgen is done.

I'm thinking its the latter but not sure.

I would assume based on how poi tend to overlap biomes and sometimes even geysers that they are added last. So then that would make me think they do a step after that removing the teleporters rather then just having the toggle remove them from the poi list.

SamLogan    1140

Thanks ! That's amazing ! :love-struck:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, babba said:

... но (т), но (т) ... это выглядит шумно, мой друг :смущенный::п: beguiled::смущенный:

108 тупиц, думаю, мне нужно установить Пельтье на процессор или переехать в Сибирь:ржу не могу:

Желаю всем хорошо провести время в ONi, добро пожаловать из колонии инопланетных муравьев ! @ Swoop5994

image.thumb.png.bc41261dfa4930213f0316ef9f6e3e9f.png Распечатать новый обман? Да всегда

Be careful with your statements. I live in Siberia. Today it's +32 degrees Celsius outside and wonderful weather.

• GL Happy 1

Tytan    151
5 hours ago, booleanman1983 said:

Be careful with your statements. I live in Siberia. Today it's +32 degrees Celsius outside and wonderful weather.

wooow, it's hotter than here where I live, and look that I live in Brazil, in the hottest region: the northeast xD

• GL Happy 1

babba    2024
6 hours ago, booleanman1983 said:

I will put on my bermudas, lets play Tennis :congratulatory::ghost: ...or...until the golf cart is charged, a little bit of ONi :confused::confused::confused:

image.thumb.png.c222fffaf22fd2a3d9ba065ba6f1bbc6.pngimage.png.98f6d82affb3621d5c107d0c81165d6b.png  :distracted:The ONi golf course - 18 holes and then the dupes start chipping away

1 hour ago, Tytan said:

wooow, it's hotter than here where I live, and look that I live in Brazil, in the hottest region: the northeast xD

Edited by babba
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1