CodexCorporis    337

I've noticed this graphical bug several times in a solo world with Maxwell, specifically with his tamed beefalo. The mob will switch between its left and right facing pose rapidly, as if it was flashing back and forth. I thought maybe it was just me, until I saw this youtube video.

Anyone else experience this or know why it happens?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Dextops    1049

i've experienced this a lot most commonly with buzzards so i'll just close out and they'll be fixed... or they won't and they will keep practicing their breakdancing in my base

• Like 2

Captain_Rage    1684

Haha, I have seen buzzards getting stuck like that, before Year of the Varg even. I have never seen it happen to beefaloes however.

• Like 1

Notecja    2006

Maybe is dancing? Like forgot its dancing anim and dances in other way. In other games when I don't have anims/poses/comamnds to make character dance i pretend it in that way. 

• Like 1

x0-VERSUS-1y    7412

Yeah, Buzzards doing the coca+meth+alc rave dance happens annoyingly often when they engage with food items on ground (usually seeds or rot). I haven't seen Beefs emulating that, but I've witnessed Shadow Splumonkeys "running" with only a 2-frames-animation making them look like doing squats at yellow Flash speeds.

• Haha 2