Character/item skins you’d like to see added to the game?

Personally I’d like to see more skins for items used in base decorating, such as floor tiles, walls, gates. Maybe even pig house skins that change the look of the pigmen that spawn - imagine a half timber house skin that spawns berkshire (black coloured) pigmen. Or a craftsmerm house that spawns axolotl or shark merms (like Wurt’s roseate and triumphant skins respectively). Or maybe a rabbit hutch that spawns dutch (black and white coloured) rabbits. Also I feel like wolfgang needs some diversity in his skins - they’re all just changes to his hair and mustache, his face and expression remains the same.

I’d like to know what you think, and BTW. I’m gonna have some free time and I might draw some of your ideas if you want :)

I’d like to see a Mothling skin. Only critter that doesn’t have a skin. Also, it’s ugly XD. I would have previously said Chester, but he just got one! So possibly hutch. The moon-fountain for sure.

I think a Lunar themed set would be cool, sort of an opposite to the Triumphant set.

The main thing I want right now is a Samurai Wigfrid skin (see below), mostly for the helmet, but I think as a whole it would definetly probably be neat. 

Spoiler

image.png.d78be296c69cfc7e4b2cd78c02ffc599.png

Above All Else:

• Moggles! - The cowl in Hamlet looks SO cool in comparison. Moggles could be awesome with a makeover.
  • Krampus Sack - Please Klei, I beg you. Let me have a Krampus Sack that can look like my favorite backpack (little hound ofc). I'll love you forever.

Would Be Awesome:

• Cartographer's desk, Houndious Shootious, Mushroom planters, Scaled chest, Weather Pain

Can Honestly Never Get Enough:

• Birdcage, Beebox, Chests, Crockpots, Ice box, Lantern, Scaled furnace, Turf, Walking cane, Walls/Fences/Gates... Basically the entire Structures tab.

Wickerbottom has very few skins it seems like. Book skins would be neat too but this has gone on long enough :wilson_laugh:

5 hours ago, Terra B Welch said:

I want to see a bumblebee glommer skin :)

Ooooh I never thought about Glommer skins before, but after the Chester skin it's definitely something that could happen!! I'd love to see him get the puft treatment just like Glomglom.

Some sort of Celestial or Moonblind skin collection would be nice...

A summer set, too. We have the 1 set of bathing suits already but a more in depth set for characters would be lovely, especially with Summer Solstice around the corner.

Oh! Amulet skins! I wish the existing ones would work on every amulet, with the gems changing! I just think they're pretty.

How a about skins for some critters. Like skins for catcoon, moles and rabbits, wobster and salamander. I know some people like to keep them in their base as pets or for other stuff like catcoon for butter farming. Plus moles for turf storage and mineral delivery system and it having skins can give u some form of sorting. Maybe they don't need to have skins but after eating something or is given something it will change its appearance. 

Archived