Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Master-T

Houndius Shootius

Master-T    12

SPOILER:

After entering the ruins and creating the structure "Houndius Shootius" there is a little problem with that

* It cannot be replanted * that is, if I place it once I will not be able to recover it and take it to another site, it is a great stupidity :/

I do not know if it only happens with the base game and it was already fixed in the DLCs (which I still do not see because I bought the 3 DLCs of the game) and speaking of DLCs in the PS4 version the Shipwrecked and Hamlet DLCs are poorly optimized to the point that I can't get big bases :(

Master-T    12

I understand that it is very OP to be able to "replant" many Houndius Shootius making an invincible base, but it is silly to remove the option to "replant" the Houndius Shootius if I can still use the "wooden thing" to create as many Houndius Shootius as I want, that makes it an * infinite * object. So why not give me the option to replant Houndius Shootius if I can still get as many as I want? ╮(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)╭

Master-T    12

I have an idea, if I defeat MY Houndius Shootius MYSELF I can get it back but if an enemy defeats it the Houndius Shootius will disappear forever. Is it a good idea?