Sign in to follow this  
Ipsquiggle

[Spaced Out! Update] - 463874

JRup    448
1 minute ago, ATM Reaper said:

Shut up and take my......... oh wait I already own it........ LAUNCH WILL YOU ALREADY!!!!!!

We can always nab the soundtrack, but then there's nothing more to splurge those coins on afterwards. ... Well, there's the cards thingies. Oh well.

12 minutes ago, Ipsquiggle said:

Splitting ores now correctly updates the temperature transfer in the sim for both parts.

So shipping any amount is good and well? (Hopefully not a trick question.)

sakura_sk    1454
23 minutes ago, JRup said:

So shipping any amount is good and well?

No more 1000g with heat properties of 20kg. (reference)

Edited by sakura_sk
reference

TehPlayer14    121
32 minutes ago, Ipsquiggle said:

Fix exploit where Duplicants can pick up items diagonally through walls if standing on a raised tile

No more food storage exploits? for a bit at least?

• Like 2

MarcinW    80

Thank You Guys! We really appreciate your work :)

New Idea: you can make additional DLC with Duplicants and new clothes :) I but those a lot in Dont Starve and I really miss it in ONI.

If you ever go to ONI Multiplayer (you control single duplicant and build base with friends it would be even better).

Edited by MarcinW

Inkraja    0
55 minutes ago, Ipsquiggle said:

The next patch will allow Wheat, Beans, and Gas Grass to actually mutate. Didn't quite get the fix in for today...  :tranquillity:

Can you add in the next patch please, also a higher chance to get forest biomes (pip + arbor) in the classic start? The only way atm is spawn them in. Or if you are lucky and searching the needle in the seeds, you got on the water planet 1.... single....arbor tree...or a pip. :( 

hegemontree    36
2 hours ago, Ipsquiggle said:

Errand "offset" fixes

• Fix exploit where Duplicants can pick up items diagonally through walls if standing on a raised tile
  • Duplicants can access constructions diagonally from a greater number of nearby positions
  • Farm Tiles and Hydroponic Tiles now allow corner access for delivery chores.

Is or can there be a graphic showing the intended pickup and build behavior?

gabberworld    262
19 minutes ago, Inkraja said:

Can you add in the next patch please, also a higher chance to get forest biomes (pip + arbor) in the classic start? The only way atm is spawn them in. Or if you are lucky and searching the needle in the seeds, you got on the water planet 1.... single....arbor tree...or a pip. :( 

if you have pip at there, you already lucky. add there groom station and start them produce

Inkraja    0
29 minutes ago, gabberworld said:

if you have pip at there, you already lucky. add there groom station and start them produce

You are right, but thats the point, there is no guaranty that you get the seed that owns a pip or a tree or both. So if you wanna play with pip or trees, you need to check the seed in debug mode, to be sure there are both. And trust me, it takes a while, and only the water planet had a chance...

KonfigSys    218

will be any animal mutation in the game? Or it is a way too much to ask?

It looks like the DLC finally shaping into something very good.

One thing is missing pips/arbor/aluminum for terra classic size start only (+ Sulphur guaranteed volcano); ok to be anywhere.

Ah, meteors on one of the planets (not starting one) and may be a few more maps for classic size start.

And that's about it for this DLC. Optimization, bug hunting, etc. but content wise it looks very solid.

It will be good to have in this or next DLC an opportunity to send rockets also (vanilla style) to deep space exploration - to make sense for hydrogen rockets and get artifacts and hi-end materials..... then we can retire the vanilla game.

vg234    10
6 minutes ago, KonfigSys said:

Ah, meteors on one of the planets (not starting one) and may be a few more maps for classic size start.

I'd kinda do it the other way around; being able to build solar panels with no restrictions on the 1st asteroid makes it a bit too easy and delays the need for nuclear power :D

it would make rockets somewhat harder too which might not be desired though

• Like 1

zach123b    158

slipped in adding a bunch of geysers/vent this patch huh

i'm getting anywhere from 8-10 new vents/geysers between the asteroids.  frozen getting 3-5 iron, swamp getting 1-3 more random geysers/vents, oily getting 2 more randoms, nuclear getting 3 more randoms, and 0-3 randoms on the main asteroid.  terra still gets the short end of the stick with a flat 2 csv + 3 mv as before.  swamp seems to get 3 tungsten about +90% of the time again which i'm happy to see but swamp is getting a little busy/small to have a bunch of different vents +the volcanoes

image.thumb.png.8c809a585fa4d0f0f00dfeb3e3b3cafc.png

seems like we can only have 1 of any geyser/vent on an asteroid while only nuclear can get a random water geyser

• Like 3

Enzium    88

Ever since the latest patch I'm unable to plant some plants in farm tiles. Reloading fixes it for some farm tiles but not for all.
Very weird bug.

That aside, great update! Looking forward to figure out what the new plants are!

evilcat19xx    97

Please also give us a reason to use the plant mutations. 

The same goes for nuclear power. Currently, we can play the game only using solar energy, cheap and clean. So much power, so little use.

Space exploration also needs more reward and currently is lifeless. Even a mini-game like the one in Mass Effect space exploration can add much-needed life to space (see pic 1).

Ah, and I hope one day we will see other intelligent life forms in space. Fighter rockets would also be awesome, something like FTL (see pic 2).

Like always, thank you for regular updates!

Planetscanning.thumb.png.fae7b76cc6f2118d6968529abb18ebd2.png

Pic 1: You could have won rare materials by chance in Mass Effect 2 if you explored the space

FTL: Faster Than Light by Subset Games - The New York Times

Pic 2: Faster than light (FTL), with more than 45000 reviews, has excellent ideas for Oni's future expansion to include other alien races.

Edited by evilcat19xx
Picture attachment issue.
  • Big Ups 1

Tytan    143
32 minutes ago, evilcat19xx said:

include other alien races.

don't say that my dear friend, otherwise you will be darkened by a part of the base player who thinks that the game is not about survival but about creating bases and they don't want to have the challenge of facing dangers but only create blueprints of their creations of individual game, in which they do not want to change the status quo of the game to just be playing "little house" and think that this is the main focus of the game, sim city 2077

gabberworld    262
45 minutes ago, Tytan said:

don't say that my dear friend, otherwise you will be darkened by a part of the base player who thinks that the game is not about survival but about creating bases and they don't want to have the challenge of facing dangers but only create blueprints of their creations of individual game, in which they do not want to change the status quo of the game to just be playing "little house" and think that this is the main focus of the game, sim city 2077

they could make also button that users can disable that as well, its nothing new tho some games have that

• Thanks 1