Sasza22    3500

It`s requested a lot, especially for the neutronium structures that can`t even be melted. Personally i`d like if it was somehow linked with the dupe progression system like if there was an araeologist job that allowed to deconstruct those things.

• Like 3

babba    1932
15 hours ago, deli1360 said:

There should be a way to destroy all things from ruins such as clocks, computer desks and lockers, because i had to move a lot of things away from where i wanted them as i just couldn't build them there just because some ladders and computer desks were in my way. I understand it's mostly for the purpose of telling the player the lore, but for players who don't care much about it like me, it's obsolete. In my opinion, it should be the player's choice to keep or destroy these. 

That would be great :encouragement:

• Like 1

Yobbo    106

The ability to demolish many of these things just got added to the DLC, so here's hoping it comes to vanilla at some point. In Spaced Out, level 3 builders can now demolish clocks, light fittings, and the like.

• Like 1

gabberworld    219
5 hours ago, Yobbo said:

The ability to demolish many of these things just got added to the DLC, so here's hoping it comes to vanilla at some point. In Spaced Out, level 3 builders can now demolish clocks, light fittings, and the like.

yeah i hope they adding this to base game too, because there are some places where i want it destroy those items right away

babba    1932
On 5/6/2021 at 8:10 PM, deli1360 said:

There should be a way to destroy all things from ruins such as clocks, computer desks and lockers, because i had to move a lot of things away from where i wanted them as i just couldn't build them there just because some ladders and computer desks were in my way. I understand it's mostly for the purpose of telling the player the lore, but for players who don't care much about it like me, it's obsolete. In my opinion, it should be the player's choice to keep or destroy these. 

k :encouragement::encouragement::encouragement:image.png.eda134fec9ff4ea6ecb43d1e90d95207.pngimage.png.66d12e8d7a064f59c9b6079c58351959.png

Also, snack machines...

image.png.a5b052a46368c7ac6df992b6b1cf3c61.pngimage.png.0faea8ce74608f96a4f20f5af6f83840.pngimage.png.48c64e8a210e5561dd0c31ac5a5f97a1.png

Guru_meditation.gif

Edited by babba

goboking    2057
On 6/7/2021 at 5:52 AM, Yobbo said:

Everyone will be able to deconstruct POIs, per today's update.

goboking    2057
5 hours ago, sakura_sk said:

More like "Coming really soon..." for base game too than today/right now/this week :rolleyes:

"Will be able to" is future tense.  ;):p

• Haha 1

sakura_sk    1238
7 minutes ago, goboking said:

"Will be able to" is future tense.

I know.. :tranquillity: I found the "per today's update" part a bit confusing/misleading :p

goboking    2057
3 minutes ago, sakura_sk said:

I know.. :tranquillity: I found the "per today's update" part a bit confusing/misleading :p

I was referring to the announcement, not the implementation.  Sorry if it was worded ambiguously.

Edited by goboking
  • Happy Hazard 1