Sign in to follow this  
Jason

Don't Starve Together - Return of Them: Eye of The Storm Now Available!

Recommended Posts

Cassielu    552

Hey, I noticed that many of the boss's special effects were still unfinished, and the theme music was missing too. Is something wrong?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BezKa    2708
7 minutes ago, Falkenpelz said:

Anyone please scream if they find new secrets!

Also I want spooders with hats immediately.

The only thing I found are the lines that appear during Fuelweavers explosion but they don't seem to connect or match in anyway.

unknown.png

unknown.png

There's like 10 variations but all are y axis and I doubt they can connect

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fimmatek    4328
4 minutes ago, BezKa said:

The only thing I found are the lines that appear during Fuelweavers explosion but they don't seem to connect or match in anyway.

Maybe you need to look at it in a flat angle?

Somehow like in this optical illusion:

Spoiler

Tilt backwards, close one eye. Hunting Things.... | Supernatural, Cool  illusions, Supernatural fandom

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Falkenpelz    1705
11 minutes ago, BezKa said:

The only thing I found are the lines that appear during Fuelweavers explosion but they don't seem to connect or match in anyway.

unknown.png

unknown.png

There's like 10 variations but all are y axis and I doubt they can connect

I found that one peculiar too. Got a shot where there appears to be a filmroll on the side. In that context the lines look like scratches on the roll. 

IMG_20210505_195858_257.jpg

Edited by Falkenpelz
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BezKa    2708
1 minute ago, Falkenpelz said:

I found that found peculiar too. Got a shot where there appears to be a filmroll on the side. In that context the lines look like scratches on the roll. 

IMG_20210505_195858_257.jpg

yeah, it might be just that. We're still looking with friends.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Reyd    13
21 minutes ago, JoeW said:

Here you go
DST_2021GameplayTrailer_Wallpaper.png

can get the wider version that shows them all :(?

 

image.thumb.png.c8d201e66f152de2f40bacc0c60ac87a.png

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fierysage1    917

I've also been looking at the Fuelweaver scene, and I might just be looking too much into things, but it looks like there's an "m" or "nt" or something in the lower center-right there (could just be the "nt" from the title shown right after this explosion, but I thought I'd put the idea out there anyway).

image.thumb.png.64735c0b829b11c839d275006b450ab6.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cassielu    552
2 minutes ago, fierysage1 said:

I've also been looking at the Fuelweaver scene, and I might just be looking too much into things, but it looks like there's an "m" or "nt" or something in the lower center-right there (could just be the "nt" from the title shown right after this explosion, but I thought I'd put the idea out there anyway).

image.thumb.png.64735c0b829b11c839d275006b450ab6.png

Its part of text "Don't starve together"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Falkenpelz    1705
9 minutes ago, alanzoid said:

image.thumb.png.3b4d6227a1c8a98dc1b54a82efec9641.png

 

I found these symbols too not sure if it's important tho

Found some frames where you can see the filmroll i mentioned even better. On the second one it almost looks more like mechanical structure or something 

Screenshot_20210505-201149_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20210505-201025_YouTube.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Novy    2

THE TIME HAS COME FELLOW WEBBER MAINS. FOR GLORY. FOR POWER. FOR THE SILK!!!! FOR OUR BABY BOY!!!! :snarlingspider:

Thank you so much Klei for this amazing content update! I'm super excited to start playing asap to check it out! I yelled so loud when I saw that my boy's gettin' a rework. Looks like this crazy ride isn't gonna stop anytime soon and I am 100% all for it. Good luck out there!~

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Falkenpelz    1705

Also look at this picture. The scratches are BEHIND the fuelweaver here, for a moment he is in the foreground of all the scenery

Screenshot_20210505-201244_YouTube.jpg

Edited by Falkenpelz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BezKa    2708
2 minutes ago, Falkenpelz said:

Also look at this picture. The scratches are BEHIND the fuelweaver here, for a moment he is in the foreground of all the scenery

Screenshot_20210505-201244_YouTube.jpg

Still doesn't help us. We've been looking since the announcement arrived but we found nothing :( The lines seem to be just for better transition effect

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Szczuku    17286

Maybe secret puzzle acces is in the game files? Or maybe Klei expected us to analyze everything right away and they'll sneak something in later

  • Sanity 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
alanzoid    21
1 minute ago, BezKa said:

Still doesn't help us. We've been looking since the announcement arrived but we found nothing :( The lines seem to be just for better transition effect

so maybe look elsewhere? if we change the speed at the beginning of video the clock ticking changes too not sure if that helps either

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BezKa    2708
1 minute ago, alanzoid said:

so maybe look elsewhere? if we change the speed at the beginning of video the clock ticking changes too not sure if that helps either

That's what we've been doing for the past hour. Got nothing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HEAVYDIRTYSOUL    126

remember their cheeky line in the tags of the axiom visus teaser? can someone check the tags to the EotS trailer?

qweqwe.png.19c8bb6ab8015f5dd3c7935459dcd4c4.png

Edited by HEAVYDIRTYSOUL
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BezKa    2708
1 minute ago, HEAVYDIRTYSOUL said:

remember their cheeky line in the tags of the axiom visus teaser? can someone check the tags to the EotS trailer?

qweqwe.png.19c8bb6ab8015f5dd3c7935459dcd4c4.png

Searched them for a while, still nothing, maybe I missed something

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fierysage1    917
1 minute ago, HEAVYDIRTYSOUL said:

remember their cheeky line in the tags of the axiom visus teaser? can someone check the tags to the EotS trailer?

qweqwe.png.19c8bb6ab8015f5dd3c7935459dcd4c4.png

Already did.

Gameplay Trailer: 

image.thumb.png.56ca7f933d03dc7192f327d245c3649e.png

EotS update:

image.thumb.png.e54e3302a0c1df971741e0c28625e631.png

 

Nothing interesting, it seems.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Falkenpelz    1705
19 minutes ago, BezKa said:

Still doesn't help us. We've been looking since the announcement arrived but we found nothing :( The lines seem to be just for better transition effect

Maybe it still makes you happy to find that apparently even the fuelweaver has a cute little hellish pet:

20210505_203909.jpg

Edited by Falkenpelz
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this