GenomeSquirrel    1068

In mildly optimistic news, the story isn’t over, Klei needs to put new content somewhere, and the ocean is a place. But with the update concluded, you’re probably too late, this is the type of thing you should have asked for a year ago, right now they might be working on rockets sending us to the moon or the vengeance of Pugna.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

W0l0l0    434

Here are my random thoughts. 

Underwater ocean content would be cool. Loot that falls into the ocean could end up there after mining boulders that could fall from the ceiling. It'd probably be more like rivers and maybe a lake.

Ocean variants of Snurltes and Slurtles that could be winched up, or leftover shells! Been dying for more ways to get them.

I'd love to see a beach, but I can't think of many purposes it would serve. Certain ocean stuff could land there, bottles, bone shards, and rocks, even a rock lobster or two.

A bumper that would allow you to ram your boat into things from one direction a few times would be a laugh as well.

• Like 2

pyroisshy    233

If return of them is wrapping up, maybe they will add some new islands that are unrelated to the moon. Maybe an island that pengulls and snowbirds migrate from?

Zeklo    19812
  • Crab Spiders who guard Crab Apple trees.
  • Blow Fish who puff out air to push the boat around.
  • Sea Cows that aggro upon being touched, and shove the boat around.
  • Ice Sheets, icebergs, & iceberg lettuce + leopard seals.
Edited by Zeklo
Removed one for reasons
  • Like 2
  • GL Happy 1

DaZoul    2784
53 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

Crab Spiders

Would those be crustaceans, or arachnids?

• Sanity 2

Cheggf    3021
2 hours ago, GenomeSquirrel said:

they might be working on rockets sending us to the moon

image.png.812260ffacf3cffdf4f20dd71ce73e03.png

• Like 1

Mike23Ua    9933

How does “there will be more ocean stuff in the future.” Translate to “Klei’s sending us to the moon in rockets!”

lol I mean I understand the appeal behind wanting to go to a moon themed world, but this is specifically highlighting that more ocean stuff.

I kinda want to see the scrapped “Kelpy” Mob added to the game, and if hounds can be programmed to swim.. maybe frogs should too? In fact I’d like to see things going on in the water below me... such as the aforementioned frogs swimming about under the waters, add Lily pads and frog logs to the ocean, they can sit on them making ribbit noises and spawn from large driftwood logs or something.. 

Theres a ton of potential here that people just aren’t really quite tapping into yet.. 

And i would like to see more ideas & suggestions that makes that ocean content sound exciting & something I look forward to.

• Like 1

pyroisshy    233
31 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

and if hounds can be programmed to swim.. maybe frogs should too?

Imagine frog rain on the ocean.. :spidercowers: 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Sad Dupe 1