Hey!  This is my own little story inspired by MF99K's story.  I will edit when new Cycle Logs are ready!

Cycle 3

I have been printed.  Why do we call it printing?  Why not birthing?  Whatever, it doesn't matter.  My job seems to be researching and operating.  Everyone calls me "Nails".  The only other people are Gossman, Ari, and Ren.  So far, I have researched a LOT!  We now have better decor and a grill!  Safe to say, we good.

Cycle 17

Sorry I haven't made any logs, I have been researching.  Today, we have made a mealwood farm.  I don't really like them, they just seem... untrustworthy.

Cycle 19

Gossman has made herself the leader!  She's doing really good too and productivity has reached a high!  Safe to say, we wont need any more refined metal for a while!  Sadly, Ari got Slimelung which is causing them to be quarantined by Gossman.  Ari is making a recovery which is great!

Cycle 21

We got a new dupe!  His name is Nikola.  He is a researcher and farmer.  We also tapped into ethanol, but the others are using it as a drink additive.  I expect a lot of sick dupes.

Cycle 22

We found Gossman dead in her room.  Based on an autopsy, she was hit with plasma a multitude of times, just like our guns.  Something is a foot here and Nikola is looking real suspicious...

Cycle 23

We held a trial for Nikola, he had no alibi and he was seen in the area 20 minutes before the estimated time of death.  Ren even claims to have seen Nikola go into the room and kill Gossman.  Nikola was put into a little jail cell with only a food dispenser and an outhouse.  Ren seemed to be filled with glee everytime he passed the cell and I don't know why.

Cycle 26

Ren has declared himself the leader and he is STRICT!  We can't take breaks and we only allowed to eat small things.  Maybe he was the one who killed Gossman.

Cycle 39

Ren said I couldn't make logs, so I have to do it a night, when everyone is sleeping.  We found oil and are harvesting it.  Maybe we can escape this horror?

Cycle 52

Telescopes have found that there is no asteroid in telescope radius, so were stuck.

Cycle 53

Nails:  THATS IT!  I’m ready to go kill Ren myself!  He is THE WORST!

Ren:  What was that Nails, you are ready to kill me?  You’re coming with me.

*Multitools being fired*

*Log ends*

Cycle 55

Nails:  I got put in the slammer.  All I have to eat is muckroot, and the only company I have is someone named...  what is your name again?

???: ...

Nails:  He doesn’t like being recorded I guess.  Oh I remember now, your name is Jones!  Am I correct?

Jones: Maybe... you should turn that off, the guards will most likely confiscate it.

Nails:  If you say so

*Log ends*

Cycle: 69

Nails:  Me and my friend here have been let out!  I also learned why he was here in the first place, he-

Jones:  I aimed a multi tool at someone, and it was for good reason!  They had just been looking at me!

Nails:  Right...

*Log ends*

Cycle 75

Nails:  A tool fight has broken out in the former rec room (now speech room) between the enforcers of Ren, and a resistance group!  Now me and Jones are in the crossfire and we- DUCK!

Jones:  PAY ATTENTION!

Nails:  We got to get out!

Distant dupe:  OVER THERE!

Jones:  Pick up a multitool, we’re joining the fight!

Nails:  How about we run?

*Plasma guns being fired*

Jones:  You’re going to have to fight sooner or never, cause if you don’t, you’re dead!

Nails:  *sighs* Let’s do this

*Log ends*

blueberry pi    65

Automatic notifier 15: prison

cycle 27

Nikola: hello, hello, ¡come on old piece of machinery!

Internal system now set to: record

Nikola: there that will do, hello this is Nikola, its cycle 27 i believe, in my 6 days being here i never thought of being held in a prison, ¡i’m innocent!, even if they don’t believe.

Im recording these messages as a way of relief me and preserving my discoveries, i think there isn’t much time before they kill me or maybe hunger will kill me.

cycle 33

Nikola: well i think i live for a bit longer, ren has gave me some supplies for research but i do all the rest myself, they want me alive for some time but I’m a very observant person and i know ren’s ways, once i’m done they won’t need me anymore.

Cycle 41

Nikola: i’ve been quite busy for a while, echos in the colony tell me they have found oil, quite an achievement finding any with the geology of this place. Ren unlocked a door in the back, it seems to lead to some sort of old ruins, he sent some dupes with a pip, a seed and some materials, they never gave me a look nor a word.

he said that it’s more efficient this way, they built a compost and the pip planted the seed, it’s branches and caps say its an arbor tree.

Cycle 43

Nikola: supplies are not coming, i now know what ren was saying, i must make my own samples for research, at least the pip and arbor tree give me some more dirt, seeing the tree slowly grow, gives me hope.

cycle 51

Nikola: finally a relief from that cell, i’ve been transported to the cold surface, the rocky and semi-frozen terrain was my place to live for a while, they made me a telescope and meep looks after me, what i do, what i see, he knows everything, he’s a bit of a puppet in ren’s hands.

the beautiful sky gave me relif but the powerful rays from the sun gave sunburns, the absence of asteroids make my fears true, there is no place close to go from our rocky prison. Ren isn’t very happy about that so he got me back to my cell.

Cycle 54

Nikola: yesterday there were multi tool sounds, things are happening out there.

cycle 55

Nikola: outside of my cell i saw nails being put into a bigger room, i think i’m not the only one not happy with ren’s leadership.

The pip makes good company but sometimes messes with my dirt bin in search for seeds, the arbor tree has grown fully and i have harvested one of his branches, it contains a high amount if ethanol compounds which make it good for power, i don’t think they’ll miss having one.

Automatic notifier 19: please type current location...

cycle 75

Nikola: there, now you work, hello, a good time has passed, they didn’t wanted me anymore... ren tried to kill me but it was his downtime so he saved the killing for later, all of this got to my nerves and in an act of despair i broke one of the tiles from the floor, the hole lead to some caverns in the asteroid, i secured the pip and an arbor corn, then i jumped in...

*sigh*

the place is not too welcoming but its safe, they think i’m dead. I left my stuff hidden away from my opening and a cycle later the hole was closed. i found what my codex describes as a grub fruit plant, lots of plants really-

*shattering sounds* *distant multi tools fire*

Nikola: what’s going on up there.

Cycle 76

Nails:  All of my papers and formulas, are gone.  Everything is in ruins.  They just kept shooting at each other, till they ran out of battery.  I don’t know where Jones is, and Nikola has been gone for multiple cycles as far as I can tell.  I hope he is alive and well.  A bunch of shinebugs got into phosphorus, and now there are abyss bugs everywhere.  I remember Jones telling that they are one of the only critters that he likes, so I made a little terrarium for it to give to Jones... if he is even alive.  Good news though, a bunch of dirt was displaced and I found some acorns in the nearby forest biome, so I can use these for power soon

*Log ends*

Cycle 79

Nails:  It’s been... rough surviving, considering that a bunch of important things were decimated in the fight, so I have been requiring to eat grubfruit preserve jars.  I did find someone I have missed!

Jones:  Hey, I guess.

Nails:  I think Jones liked my terrarium for him.  I saw it near his cot he salvaged.  That’s all right now.  Oh, I almost forgot to mention, we found a GIANT meal lice farm.  It must have been blocked when we switched to other foods.  Alright, that’s all.  Nails, logging off.

*Log ends*

blueberry pi    65

automatic notifier 19: pleaseeeeeeeeeeee *static* tyype cu-cu-cuuurent location.

Cycle 7-7777777777

*static* *multi tools stop* *small debris falls to the ground* 

Nikola: oohhh what a damage you took box of wires, i don't have all the aluminium ore in the world to be always fixing you. Well they stopped, hmm the cycle counter inside is broken, nothing to fix it for now, gonna have to be the time keeper now. Something happened up there for a good while, parts of the ceiling fell down, some igneous rock took a hard hit at my improvised recorder but i'm ok, this hole event uncovered more bits of those old ruins, this one seems to contain a bathroom and barracks similar in design to ours, but the tiles that compous it ar diferent, it's at least a place to rest and live for a while-

*sand is moved* *crawling sounds*

what was that, is somebody there? *suffocated chirping* i'm gonna take a closer look, hello- *creature falls tired to the ground* oh dear printing pod, what happened to you... come on, come on codex, here divergents: they are a kind of critter composed of two very different but closely related individuals, hmmm sweetle no, here grub grub. what do you need poor grub grub? how can i help you? *grub grub slowly turns his head to a sulfur block and starts liking it* do you want this, hmmm grub grubs and sweetles feed off sulfur, *multi tool starts drilling* there eat this. *grub grub eats slowly the sulfur* you are injured, rest here for now *nikola turns to the notifier*, it seems to have come from a hole in these runs, it's been crawling for a while in search of help, the hole from where he came contains various grub fruit plants but they seem to be more fertile than the ones i found before, *sweetles clik clik* oh there are other ones, they were trapped by the falling sand and debris. There you are, all free now *sweetles clik happily* *sweetles start running with the call of a grub grub*. they seem to respond to the call of help from the grub grub, they help the grub grub by liking sulfur and applying it to its wounds, that's all for now.

cycle *strong static sounds*

Nikola: ugh i forgot to remove the cable to the broken counter, *static stops* much better, i've been looking at the sweetles and grub grub, the grub grub is recuperating, some sweetles get close to me and click happily, i think they communicate with each other and are thankful for my help *pip squeaks*, oh sorry pip i forgot to mention you, it is better down here, even if food may become scarce, i've been running a little experiment and have concluded that divergents will tend to any plant but will make grub fruit plant grow into a more plenty full form, sweetles effect on a plant is small, grub grubs on the other hand will make the plant grow 2 times faster their only downside is that they are more food consuming- grub grub don't eat all the sulfur don't be greedy, yeah the sulfur in these carvens is not too plentiful, *sweetle makes a lump of sucrose* and sweetles transform the ingested sulfur into sucrose, grub grubs seem to also be able to consume sucrose which fills them much more than sulfur.

I think it's cycle 78..... i really haven't been able to keep my time count straight. at least in the cell i had dupe interactions with ren's visits, even if they were only hurful comments and tireful job errands, the apparent silence is killing me, my only comfort is these critters and plants, i started looking around the parts of the ceiling that have tiles in them, a little opening leading me to our mess hall reveals nothing more than silence, except for the shining light in the distant of the abandoned printing pod, how long has it been waiting, storing it's blueprints and escence in the hopes that somebody will come and print something, something useful, something to cure the suffering of its children, something to make echo in the empty space, if only i could reach it, but deconstructing in the zone is forbidden, building seems to have been enabled, power in ren's hands may have slipped enough for this to happen. sometimes i dream of a better place, always outside our reach, an oasis in the middle of this cold, dead space, something unreachable, something precious, *sigh* that's- that's all for now.

blueberry pi    65

Automatic notifier 19

Cycle:

Nikola: *cough*  hello * cough* i started digging around, some old blueprints of the colony tell me the oil biome should be around here *cough* the air down here is mostly carbon dioxide, there is nothing to consume it so it rests down here, can't get through the abyssalite so I'm searching for another opening apart from the one the others made, because that long tunnel is all tiles. I'm particularly looking for a ruin, they seem to connect some biomes by breaking the abyssalite seal, temperature down here is increasing, that's a good sign.

you may wonder ¿Why am i here? For oil, i have a plan to escape this place but I need quite complicated stuff to get. wait a minute, hmm this formation is the right temperature but it's not insulated by abyssalite, rather is a mix between granite and obsidian...

I dug around, it's a full circle around a heat source, bellow it's the barren lithosphere, a hard crust containing iron, granite, igneous rock and small blobs of obsidian, nothing I can dig through or the others, the geology of the circle resembles a geode.... The oil is inside, there is no oil biome.

Cycle:

Nikola: hello again *cough* the carbon dioxide is rising, oxygen is decreasing in pressure. Oxygen production must have stopped or has been limited. They won't kill us by hand, they'll kill us by air *cough*, I'll be ok i accessed more bits of the initial forest, oxyferns are by hope, the pip planted them in my cavern.... Little bits of oxygen from the oxyferns are all i have *cough*, but co2 poisoning is a real treat.

With all the air i could store in my lungs i headed to the geode, the amount of oil they were talking about must have been stored inside, but the illusion of reaching an oil biome can only be achieved by the surrounding material and fauna *cough* there are distant sounds inside, the little snorings of a sleepy slickster larva, there must be slicksters inside.

*slickster snorings* *slickster sucks in air* *slickster sucks in air* *slickster excrudes oil* *slickster excludes oil*

I left the recorder to listen them for a while, there are two adult sounds coming from inside but only one small, as there is enough space for them to have 2 eggs and there is only 1 larva, there must be another egg inside.

Oil will become a scarce resource, but there is no other way in except for the sealed tunnel, i need someone inside *more serious cough* sooner than later there will be no more air. There have been steps in the nearby area, the printing pod printed something, i can't see who is around, I'll wait a bit more, the critters will be fine they don't need oxygen *cough*, as for me i need to rest close to the oxyferns.

Edited by blueberry pi

blueberry pi    65

Automatic notifier 19

*tick* *tock* Nikola: coming closer *a weakened spark* slowly into your place *spring bounce*, there you go just like new.

Cycle: 82

That took some time, i'm not the best at repairing things, i'm more on biological solutions but it's great to have a measure of time again, i took a little bit of time to start building some things, found some more useful things, i'll try to describe that place. it had a lot of vines that identified them as pincha pepperplants. in the rocky, bleachy and caustic soil grew magnificent and vivid balm lilies, they have medical properties so i grabbed a few flowers, these bloms don't wither, and grow in those suffocating and irritating biomes that i found, all this dense foliage gives it the name of jungle, anyway i found some algae, bussy organisms that made my breathing much more easy, i... diffused them into oxygen and saved some algae for later.

*abyss bug appears*

Oh hi little shine bug, oh little abyss bugs, abandoned their luminous ways in exchange for a longer lifespan but inside it's hidden the most shiny of lights, waiting to be passed to their children if their diet is right and when that moment arrives, a crystalline radiant bug will give the world a last shine, oh but that's not all for these critters as their radiation emission has not stopped, one is completely safe but too many can be deadly. 

I started to build some machinery and refined some metal, i'm not good with machines so the process was quite slow and tedious, refined some iron and carbon and i dug to the surface to start building something, all my machines are powered by a wood burner, it does not produce much power but it makes enough carbon dioxide and heat for what i need, i'm still waiting for someone to get close to the opening i found, but there hasn't been to many people around, i suspect they have moved their location away from the ruins they left after that fight, tho someone is still printing stuff...

I may be able to build all of this but without a slickster this whole plan is not gonna work.

*speaker starts making noise*

"hello all of you silly traitors, i was kind enough to organise a little truce with a delicious feast, it's your downtime after all, come and eat, don't be shy"

oh no, that was ren, this can't be good, but it's my only opportunity to get someone to help me, they are gonna reunite in the mess hall where my little opening is...

Edited by blueberry pi

blueberry pi    65

automatic notifier 19

special message: now playing astronomical plan.

Nikola: hello you are hearing this as a special message because i want to keep it secret from evil powers, in my observations of the night sky i could detect a certain mass of mixed gasses, these gasses seem to come from a big astro, different from previously observed asteroid fields as the resources coming from most of these are not gasses due to temperature, this astro its out of view from the radius of this planetoid, to examine its surface and possible sustainability to form a colony i'm gonna need to launch a primitive rocket powered by compressed co2, if my observations from the rocket result correct, i will start the construction of a much durable rocket for the journey, this information needs to be keep a secret as powerful forces might find interest in the colonisation of this planetoid, this could be my only hope of a secure home.

but before observing the astro i must prepare all the supplies that i need for both travels, the launch of the rockets must be very close to each other to avoid suspicion, if you find this because you knew where to look and it's your last hope, these are the coordinates of the hex where to look, the planetoid is out of range of any basic rocket so you'll need to be creative to get there.

(coordinates)

as for the home i'll leave behind, well there isn't too much here anymore, my observations of various places in the planetoid tell me we are almost at resource exhaustion, there isn't too much left for this sad rock. we called it our home but we left it with nothing. another mission of this rocket is to conserve the fauna and flora of this place and bring it somewhere more livable, thank you for listening and i hope this information can help you.

finally to the rock that saw my printing and development i say sorry.

Cycle 81

Nails:  I have been hearing weird sounds, like drilling under the floor.  I wonder who it is making the noise, maybe a survivor of the fight got lost or stuck?

Jones: You know we have to help them.

Nails:  Alright, we can go in the morning.

*log ends*

Cycle 82

Ren over speakers:  Hello all of you silly traitors, I was kind enough to organize a little truce with a delicious feast, it's your downtime after all, come and eat, don't be shy

Jones:  We shouldn't go.

Nails:  He will be suspicious, we have to.

Jones: Fine.

*log ends*

Cycle 83

*utensils clatter*

Nails:  Hello log, and welcome to the "great hall", the place where we eat.  It is just depressing in here, right Jones

Jones:  I mean, I guess

Nails:  Well, I have this, thing.  its just a bar of green stuff, and it is gross and sickly.  Honestly wish we could get off this-

Nikola Whispering:  Hey, Nails!  Over here!  It's me, Nikola, I can help you with that wish.

*Nails walks to the hole in the wall*

Nails:  Oh my pod, you are still alive!  How?

Nikola: Oxyferns, very useful.  Who is that?

Nails:  Oh this is Jones.

Jones:...

Nikola:  Not much of a talker huh?

Nails:  Not if he doesn't know you.

Nikola:  Anyway, I have a job for you, I need a slickster egg.

Nails: Why?

Nikola:  That's a secret.  Your assignment starts tomorrow

Nails: Got it

Nikola:  Btw, nice log recorder.

Nails: Thanks!

*Log ends*

blueberry pi    65

Automatic notifier 19

cycle 83:

Nikola: great great great, i just talked to Nails and with my more convincing set of words got they to go for a slickster egg, oh i just realized, the rocket is gonna need more supplies if more people come in, ok i'm gonna keep y promise of making Nails wish come true, they might want Jones to come too, i'm gonna add a bit more supplies to be sure we can survive, now i need to get some more things ready to get out of here in the least amount of time possible. first get the engine researched, i prepared 5 wheezeworts to generate radbolts, it might be dangerous but i need that research. the first rocket is prepared to scan the sky and run some experiments in orbit, i have been collecting all the seeds from the planets flora and looking for a good opportunity to get the fauna ready, the storage of the eggs needs to be timed and careful we need all of them alive when we arrive, i'm gonna need to fly the first rocket sooner than planned, so many things but i'll make it, just need Nails to deliver the egg then i let them inside, hope that everything goes as planned.

cycle 84:

Nikola: the food is done, it should last enough to make a base in that planetoid its grub fruit preserve after all, i've started to research with a material study terminal, at the rate the radbolt generators are working it's gonna take 8 cycles, i'll be fine a bit of radiation wont hurt to much, tho the power drain from all of this is making me run a wood burner continuously but the carbon dioxide is gonna get consumed by the slicksters when they arrive, the space farer module is ready and the basic nose cone too, there is storage for gases, a trailblazer module and an orbital cargo bay, i'm just waiting for the slickster egg to arrive.

¡yes, yes, yes! ok Nails delivered the slickster egg and i gave them some grub fruit preserve and told them to visit me tomorrow to tell them the plan, i have the egg incubating rapidly and i had to give myself a ranching skill for it, some more days for the egg to hatch and make it happy to make more eggs, the time is limited so i'm gonna get into the first rocket to do the research and find my goal.

automatic notifier 20

okay the tank is filled, destination set, orbit growestra for half a cycle, there is enough food, i got a little bit of plastic from a glossy drecko to run some tests in the orbital microlab, *inhales* it will be a short trip, there might not be a bathroom but i'm gonna be fine, telescope first then research, okay blast off *engine starts* *rocket flies into orbit* o- okay everything is fine, you are just in space, i'm in orbit, now two hex over to use the telescope, map charts are okay, small battery is charged, lets see... empty hex, empty hex, oxidized ore field... ¡a planetoid! it seems to be covered in a layer of rust and other biomes, the surface seems to be easily accessible, ok, the plan it's gonna work, now to the microlab *multi tool deconstructs* now there is space, there. Looks very professional, now orbital manual, insert plastic *beep**beep*beep*, and run test. *micro lab starts* there doesn't seems to be more manual labor- *micro lab starts opening* no, no stop. oh manual, ¡manual!, close the plastic container if opened, there, pull the lever, *lever slides*, now- *result container opens* *Nikola gets hit*, ouch!, get back into place metallic apparatus.

>research porcentage: 10%

*sigh* it's gonna be a long day, i'll stay here for a while, that's all for now Nikola out.

Cycle 83

Nails:  Alright, today's the cycle where I get a slickster egg.  I should be extremely careful, as the temp down there is scolding hot and Ren's enforcers patrol that area the most.  Now, the direct travel tube to it has been shut down, but there is a maintenance shaft with ladders I can use to go down

*sliding noises*

Nails:  I'm here at the oil biome.  Good thing I got a atmo suit with oxygen with me.  Where is it!  Oh, I'm wearing it, silly me!  Alright, so the signs say to go down this shaft to the ranch.  There should be lots of eggs there!

*Multitool picks up item*

Nails:  There!  Oh how it is magnificent.  Good thing Jones isn't here, he would most likely destroy it. Just got to head back up!

*Ladder being climbed*

Nails:  Just got to get back to the shaft before-

Ren:  Hello there Nails, what is that on your back?

Nails: Um...

Abe:  It's an egg sir!

Ren:  Ah, someone trying to smuggle resources, eh? Hm, Abe, Ari, seize him!  Liam,  my right hand man, you supervise them.

Abe, Liam, Ari:  Yes sir!

Nails: WAIT!  *sigh*  the egg was for an omelet sir, as a gift for making this colony more efficient then ever!

Ren:  Hmmm, stop, let him go.  Nails, you have access to the kitchens now.  Be quick.  Nails, you will be the bottom of the role pyramid.  If it is an upgrade or a downgrade, you decide.

Nails: Thank you sir.

Ren:  No, thank you.  Men, head out.

*Walking noises*

Nails:  Alright, so no I need to get a different egg.  Good thing is, there is a hatch infestation!  I just have to get the egg there on the way to the kitchen and make an omelet.

*Multitool picks up item*

Nails:  Got the egg, now I have to crack it and fry it, just gonna leave you right there.

*Recorder clattering on table*

*Frying noises*

Nails in the room over:  Here you go sir!  One slickster egg omelet.

Ren in the room over:  Now that, is good food!  Good job.

*Nails walking*

Nails:  Phew, I got the egg, now I just have to wait about 10 minutes for him to leave

10 minutes later

Nails:  Alright, now I have to go give Nikola the egg!

*Nails walking*

*two knocking noises*

Nikola:  Oh, hello Nails.  I trust you have the egg?

Nails:  Oh course.

Nikola:  Good, where is Jones?

Nails:  I didn't bring him.

Nikola:  Oh okay.  Come next cycle, and I will tell you more.  For now, here is a gift.

Nails:  I will open it tonight.

*Log ends*

blueberry pi    65

Automatic notifier 20

Cycle 84: 

Nikola: You know the view is pretty around here, the planetoid is beautiful except for some scars on the surface.... They've been digging for resources, overtime nothing will remain other than a dead crust. I really shouldn't think too much about it, it- it just sticks to me. Better enjoy the view, i wont see it ever again after we go.

The microlab has completed the experiments, after some mishaps here and there, some good results, i saved some samples to add to my personal research, the time up here has not been the best really, stress has risen but it'll be fine, now it's time to land, hope for the best to not see Ren and a crew ready to capture me when i land, here we go.

>orbiting growesta

>decreasing orbit

>landing

*rocket exhaust increases then stops*

Please dont be here, please dont be here, please, *exhales* ok nobody here, check on the egg, its fine and should hatch in 3 cycles, after that i need 10 slicksters happy at all times to get enough crude oil for the small petroleum engine, i need 4.5 cycles for all range, most things are ready, i just- ¡Nails! i need to tell Nails, they have to prepare and come here very quietly so nobody knows, i'll leave this here meanwhile i talk, They must be waiting.

*grub grub chirps*

*walking*

Ren: Nails needs to be supervised, I don't really trust them. i just got them on our side so we can know what those traitors are doing, i need you to have an eye on them at all times, Liam by doing this you will completely gain my trust, i need my men in my side and i need a right hand to retain power and keep any doubt on these walls at bay, can i trust you on this?!

Liam: yes sir, i will prove my abilities to serve you, count on me, they will never see it coming.

Ren: great, now go and do your job and move on, we can't have anyone hearing about this.

blueberry pi    65

Automatic notifier 20

Cycle 85:

conversation detected

initiating recording:

Nails: so Jones, meanwhile Nikola comes, I need to tell you about something.

Jones: what you got yourself into this time?

Nail: hey, it's nothing to worry. You see, i have to do so work for Ren, I need to keep him happy, until Nikola finishes whatever he is doing, we raised enough suspicion by getting that egg.

Jones: you know he can't be trusted, he has already done enough to us.

Nails: it'll just be for a while, I'll do my best to keep things simple with this doble truce, I might even get us some stuff by doing this and you could be talking to Nikola in the meantime.

Jones: fine.

Nikola: hey guys over here! Sorry to be late.

Nails: it's ok.

Nikola: ok, look we need some trust to make this work, can i trust you two?

Nails: yeah.

Jones: whatever.

Nikola: ok... we'll have to work on that. ok so I have been planning and building some stuff to get us out of here, the plan is to obtain some petroleum to power a rocket, that's what needed the slickster egg, I have already discovered a destination to settle on, it will be a new start, it will be rough, we'll need to work a lot but we'll be free. Can I count on you guys to help me?

Nails: umm, i'm speechless, i guess you can?

Jones: and how are we gonna survive there? even the oxygen systems here are bad, how are we gonna breath? is there even food there?

Nikola: it's ok, everything is planned, there are basic resources for our survival, not the most pleasant but that's not the most important part, there are more advanced resources if we get to establish we could thrive and develop a self sustaining colony there. So what do you say?

Jones: fine, but it's your responsibility to keep us alive.

Nikola: ok with that aside, you can come in, i got some food, shelter, i hope you are fine with critters, it's not much and you are gonna have to do some jobs but i think you'll be fine. We just need to open up this hole to let you in.

Nails: uh, Nikola, i can't go for the moment, i gotta do some work for Ren but it's to keep us safe, i'm not in his side.

Nikola: ok... but don't delay coming, I'll need 30 cycles to get the petroleum, do you want to help on the meantime Jones?

Jones: I guess so, what do i have to do?

Nikola: you can dig for oxylite and ores, refine some alumin(i)um on the rock crusher, harvest lumber for the wood burner, help build the rocket. Also look at this beauty, it has grown up just now!

*slickster shakes and inhales*

*Jones prepares multitool to attack*

Nails: ¡NIKOLA NO!

Nikola: ¡woah woah woah, stop right there, this little guy is our ticket out, ¿why you want to kill it?!

Nails: Jones doesn't like slicksters. Jones please just let it go this time.

Jones: fine but don't get it near me.

Nikola: ok, ok, just get inside, the slickster ranch is gonna be at the bottom anyway, you don't need to be near. And you Nails, please be careful, we don't know what Ren can do.

Now we just need to make this hole bigger for you to enter-

*Jones punches the wall into dust*

Jones: there.

Nikola: uhhh, ok, hmmm let's move some tables and storage bins near the opening so they don't notice, also get everything you own here.

Jones: there those are all my things, be careful with those abyss bug eggs.

Nikola: ok Jones, so... good luck Nails, come here if you need to, but be careful, if they discover you, don't tell them about this place, please under any circumstance keep quiet.

Nails: I'll do my best, do you want anything from here? I might get some stuff for my work.

Nikola: maybe some reed fiber, are there any dreckos for fiber here?

Nails: they recently got some from the lovely printer, I'll get you the fiber. Jones this is your chance to make more friends, Nikola can be trusted, don't worry about the slicksters.

Jones: you can go already, I'll be fine, maybe some people aren't evil...

Nails: ok, take care.

Nikola: let's go inside, you can take a look at the rocket if you want.

Jones: time to see the "plan" to get us out of here.

*sweetle goes near recorder and clicks*

Nikola: oh, I left the recorder in automatic, well i guess that conversation was important, do you mind being recorded Jones.

Jones: nah, I guess it's ok.

• Big Ups 1