Gills Reviews

DrMcGillacactus

I play games, I watch movies, so why don't I make a totally legitimate and helpful review of a few? 
I'll add more as I make them

#1. Color A Dinosaur

Color a Dinosaur took me on an emotional roller-coaster of magic, mystery, and tragedy. As I was bestowing a brontosaurus with the glorious blessing of colour, I had a thought: "I haven't eaten today, have I? I should go eat something. Yes. I'll do that." and then I did that. Upon returning to my gracious Color A Dinosaur room, I sat down to continue my artificial shading simulation upon the souls of these theoretical ancient beings, but just as I was about to continue this light-based escapade, I had another thought: "Tomorrow is my cousins birthday. I should buy them something, or at the very least take the time to acknowledge their aging-realization celebration." and so i did that. This continued. Color A Dinosaur taught me to appreciate the world around me, and showed me how to pay more attention to the things that truly mattered. My life came back on track, I stopped worrying and instead took action upon the things I struggled with.

This lasted two months.

One day I woke up, and it all came crashing down. The colours of my flesh started desaturating. My belongings and loved ones followed. Soon, the whole world was fading from the eyes that once laid glance to that game.

That game...

It is the one thing that separates the bleak darkness that plagues my life, from the deep saturated world I once knew... Color A Dinosaur.

#2. The ocean

The ocean is a pathetic waste of space. It brings to me such fury and confusion whenever I lay glance to it. It harbors most of the worlds filth and creatures, and thus I wish to remove it. I will get rid of the ocean! Just think of all the problems that would be solved by its absence; Global warming, famine, existing in general, they'll all be gone! Because we'll all be dead! 
So I would like to see if any of you could sign my petition to remove the disgusting pit that is the ocean.

1 / 7  waste of space.

Archived