Sign in to follow this  
DamionBlackgear

Small Hunting guide

Tentacle monster made easy - Hit it once, then back off until it's done swinging and go back in for another hit. Repeat until dead. If you did it right, you can kill it without taking damage (No weapon required).

DBM    16

I would like to know easy beefalo hunting tips.

Build a fire by them at night, when they sleep shave them and light the fur that drops with your torch.

DBM    16

I fought a group of spiders the other day with just one trap in my inventory, I dropped it in the spiders path, which trapped one, then I avoided the others, picked the trap up, and repeated. Worked really well, think I will be doing that more in future.

Arstyanyaxz    10

Build a fire by them at night, when they sleep shave them and light the fur that drops with your torch.

If, by some truly evil force, I don't have access to a razor or torch is there another way?

Palpetinus    839

If, by some truly evil force, I don't have access to a razor or torch is there another way?

Yes, get meterials for a razor and a torch and make them.Nah, jk.You can always attack one, run like hell, wait for the rest to run back while the attacked one is still chasing you and kill the single beefalo. Kiting skillz needed.

NotStarving    10

If, by some truly evil force, I don't have access to a razor or [NO] is there another way?

Play as Wendy, wait till Abigail appears. When nearly night go find some beefalos (preferably stationary) and build a fire nearby. Wait for night time, build a torch, and get Abigail locked on a Beefalo of your choice. You can do this by going around the beefalo and walking perpendicular to Abigail.