Sasza22    3114

I like this idea. I was thinking about a similar design to solve the radbolt delivery issue. This system would work for other radbolt consumers as well.

Gurgel    2346

I like the approach. As the radbolt transportation system is "lossy" anyways, I do not think the wasted bolt is a problem. 

An alternate approach would be to trigger this timed and not by dupe. The time interval should probably be a bit less than the time that is needed to completely deplete the collider. Then it wastes one bolt per time interval, but does allow continuous operation. 

Edited by Gurgel

ghkbrew    397
1 hour ago, Gurgel said:

An alternate approach would be to trigger this timed and not by dupe. The time interval should probably be a bot less than the time that is needed to completely deplete the collider. Then it wastes one bolt per time interval, but does allow continuous operation. 

I like it. More complex triggers might be nice too. I'm thinking: reset the memory toggle on a timer while the dupe is present (to allow continuous operation) and anytime the dupe leaves (to avoid leaving the collider empty)

Gurgel    2346
4 hours ago, ghkbrew said:

I like it. More complex triggers might be nice too. I'm thinking: reset the memory toggle on a timer while the dupe is present (to allow continuous operation) and anytime the dupe leaves (to avoid leaving the collider empty)

That would be the best version that is currently possible, I think.

sakura_sk    650
46 minutes ago, DimaB77 said:

I can offer my own version (on 1 Memory toggle).

If your solution involves radbolt generators power switch off, well... there was an update on testing branch..

DimaB77    53

Tested on 458490, it worked. There are a few hundred particles stable in the Radbolt Generators, and 50 enough to restart.
What am I the update?

Found it. No problem - I'll redo it, it's not hard.

Man, I knew I should have waited for the final release.

upd. Added only 1 Cycle Sensor

• Like 1