Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Frosty_Mentos

Improved Auto-targetting?

Frosty_Mentos    1477

This game really is sometimes getting to me when I wanna attack a new target or keep focusing on one single target and who knows what happens but I feel like you sometimes spaz out or so, cancel attacks for no reason and attack wrong target all together even if you are trying to focus on one you targeted.

. . .    4074

i would like if force attack is prioritized on actual mobs which can move and stuff over stuff like spiderdens, hound mounds, slurtle mounds, walls, ect. and also actual mobs which can move and FIGHT back are prioritized over dumb things like birds or butterflies.. it is so dumb when you are in combat then all of a sudden your character is like "oh wook a birdie i gonna try to hit it!! even though i fighting like a 5 spoders heahehaa"

Steorra    20

as I think this change maybe would come with webber refresh or next QoL update.

the other issue is webber always attack spiders (thought they with no hostility) when there are both pig & bunnyman & spiders here, even the pig & bunnyman is trying to attack webber, but webber still hit spiders when he use "F" key. it's annoying. 

And this issue is also exist when playing Wortox, Wurt, etc.

W0l0l0    776

On 4/4/2021 at 9:13 PM, --- -.- said:

mobs which can move and FIGHT back

Main exception being woven shadows. Drives me absolutely insane hitting the invulnerable one instead.