Sky worthy crashes my game.

Alltiir

I can't travel between worlds without getting an error message and my game crashing.  After reloading the game again I will usually be in the world that I was trying to travel to but there have been times that the game has deleted my merged worlds altogether.  

Sorry to hear about this folks, could you please clarify which platform you are playing Don't Starve on? Also, which expansions are you trying to move between when encountering this issue? Finally, if you are able to provide a screenshot of the crash log, that would be appreciated as well. 

On 6/8/2021 at 2:18 PM, JanH said:

Sorry to hear about this folks, could you please clarify which platform you are playing Don't Starve on? Also, which expansions are you trying to move between when encountering this issue? Finally, if you are able to provide a screenshot of the crash log, that would be appreciated as well. 

Can we hear back about this bug? It happens to me too. I stopped playing on my 300+ world because of this bug.
Platform is PS5, same error.

I am also having this issue as well. I was playing DS console edition on the PS5 for the past 4 days and have had crashes randomly while playing in shipwrecked. First was in a world that started in RoG as Wilba. I would use the Skyworthy to link a Previously created hamlet world that I started as Wickerbottom. Every time I traveled to any of the three worlds I would get a crash. Shipwrecked was a new world, and the only custom setting in the world was a very long Mild Season. Game would crash constantly during my time in shipwrecked. Monsoon season was happening once I started to play shipwrecked as wilba  I started another world as WX-78 with default only worlds to see if the custom settings were a factor,  played to day 20 with no crashes in RoG went to a new unlinked world using the Seaworthy this time in shipwrecked during hurricane season and on the trip back my game crashed, this repeated 3 PS_App_20210803_023452.thumb.jpeg.b5f3205b7793ad6b391e47a94ec27a1e.jpegtimes in a row.i will send a screenshot of the error code but it is only the PS5 error screen I only have seen the ingame error screen once and it wasn't on long enough for me to screenshot it. Sorry for the long post, I just made the account today to try and get some help, I really wanna keep playing this awesome game, Thank you in advance for your reply.

Same here! On PS5. Crashes everytime I travel between RoG and Hamlet and back. Though I start in the correct world when loading it up again. Also had a warning, much like Tyonyx had. Hope y'all can patch this thing up soon!

Haven't tried with shipwrecked yet, since I need some parts for that.

Archived