LinknAllie    740

TelipadThumpersilhouette_5guys_reveal.png

There are too many similarities between Wagstaff's buildings and the new building that was revealed.  The color palate is the exact same as the thumper,  the base of the building looks very similar to the telepad,   even the texture is the exact same as the buildings with the bolted metal scheme.  Now I don't think this will be a Wagstaff only building but the design seems to be very similar to his style of buildings which could possibly hint at him being added.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

bruhmoment23    7487

How is this a wagstaff building the celestial orb is literally inside that heap of scrap. Wagstaff's buildings are more lightly silverish blue with darkened bronze gears. None of the colors on that machine are "exactly" colored like his crafts, by far they're way more shaded on more rusted colors don't give yourself false hope.

Edit "Exactly the same" btw

IMG_20210401_214611.jpg

Edited by bruhmoment23

LinknAllie    740
42 minutes ago, shadowDigga said:

As much as want Wagstaff added, similar style is probably just a coincidence rather than a hint.

I just personally think there aren't many good reasons he shouldn't be in the game.  Even a trailer from DST "hinted" at him being in the game (next of kin) I'm trying to scrape something together every update of stuff pointing to him being added soon.

HeatAndRun    1994

I also want to Wagstaff added to dst too, and the color patent is surprisingly similar, but it's hard to think the content update and character update will show up at the same time.

minespatch    84504
5 minutes ago, Russian_Philin said:

Wagstaff really could have created or improved this structure.

We don't know what Wagstaff was like growing up. That sigil might be a thulian word or motif that was put in Wagstaff's mind as he grew up.

• Like 1
  • Sanity 2

Russian_Philin    15995
3 minutes ago, minespatch said:

We don't know what Wagstaff was like growing up. That sigil might be a thulian word or motif that was put in Wagstaff's mind as he grew up.

This also sounds very convincing. But in any case, we will soon find out what this structure is and who created it. (I hope it's still Wagstaff.)

• Like 1

minespatch    84504
Just now, Russian_Philin said:

This also sounds very convincing. But in any case, we will soon find out what this structure is and who created it. (I hope it's still Wagstaff.)

I can only theorize that ghosts of the thulian people that weren't eaten by the shadows of THEM might have sent messages to the humans of our plain of reality...

That's my theory.

• Like 1

Russian_Philin    15995
3 minutes ago, minespatch said:

I can only theorize that ghosts of the thulian people that weren't eaten by the shadows of THEM might have sent messages to the humans of our plain of reality...

That's my theory.

Well, that makes sense. Although I'm still not sure that the souls of the Ancients are trying to contact people from the real world, but I think they want to interact with the survivors.
In general, everything goes to the fact that the Ancient civilization will be revived... Well, personally, I think so.. Too many events indicate this, especially the Moon's ability to resurrect dead creatures.

4 minutes ago, Dragonboooorn said:

Wagstaff is too important for lore. How he can be ignored in final DS end game? 

I think he has a special role in this world, because unlike the other characters, he really did initially know about the Nightmare Throne and he has an interest in nightmare fuel. I think it will appear in the game anyway. The only question is: will he become a playable character or will he just be a regular NPC?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

minespatch    84504
7 minutes ago, Dragonboooorn said:

final DS end game? 

Wait, we're not even at end game.:wilson_shocked:

Just now, Russian_Philin said:

lthough I'm still not sure that the souls of the Ancients are trying to contact people from the real world, but I think they want to interact with the survivors.

That's possible. Only example I can think of is Maxwell/William's note taking during the puzzles where you can see him writing notes of things the Thulians presented like the obelisk.

• Thanks 1

Cheggf    3074
13 hours ago, bruhmoment23 said:

How is this a wagstaff building the celestial orb is literally inside that heap of scrap.

"This couldn't possibly be a creation of the genius inventor! It's made of stuff! Why would a genius inventor possibly use stuff in his creations?!".

I think this certainly looks similar enough both in color scheme and that symbol that Philin pointed out. But it could also just be a coincidence, or some deep lore that's kind of related to Wagstaff but not exactly Wagstaff like Minespatch pointed out as a possibility.

I don't think there's enough information to be so definitive as it definitely not being Wagstaff. It definitely looks like a realistic possibility.

13 hours ago, bruhmoment23 said:

None of the colors on that machine are "exactly" colored like his crafts

completelywrong.png.897a2232cbbefc94c4e16ffa5e656e78.png

Although to make that picture I had to see the filename of the new machine and got reminded that it's silhouette_5guys_reveal, so actually disregard everything I said because it clearly isn't Wagstaff and is going to be WJerry Murrel, the CEO of Five Guys.

• Thanks 1