[Game Update] - 458469

1 hour ago, TemporarySolutn said:

well obviously Klei showed you their stance on it by nerfing him into oblivion :)

i mean you cant please everyone, but im still very sad this is the path they chose for wes

1 hour ago, CarlZalph said:

Next Twitch skin.

i wonder if we still have time for the previous one?

11 minutes ago, Pinkamena11FazP said:

I am only upset of this, I don't think he needed to be nerfed, he was good with what he had I just didn't want the hunger rate to be so fast.

I think the excitement and thanks are odd, to me it seems they are trampling on a corpse, but I’ve been getting more and more detached.

After a bit of playing, I can confirm Wes is actually "nerfed". Lower stats and worse tool efficiency. In the matter of usefulness he is a typical early-game character who's almost only useful at first autumn and no more. I'm not sure how I feel about this, but A rework is a rework. And the reason people picked Wes before was not about the matter of usefulness, some people might just be happy about Wes got a spotlight finally.

Edited by HeatAndRun
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Wavey 1

2 hours ago, ScottHansen said:

But the team is working toward finishing the Return of Them arc. Obviously this means a lot of things and more info will come soon, but I thought it would be nice to reveal the hidden image from the roadmap. What is it? Who made it? Why does it matter? You'll find out soon.  

Your joking.

Spoiler

The oceans are empty,big changes havet occured to the world to impact the player:oops:

• Sad Dupe 1

I really like this! Makes me sad to see Wes ending up like this, though.

1 hour ago, Szczuku said:

Oh Klei and your lore holes~

So crows were accidentaly sucked into the Constant with Wes? Then how come Wagstaff observes (and Woodie suspects) that crows we see in-game are just some creatures that resemble crows?

I hope we get a clear answer to the birds' arc someday

Birds are fake, wake up.

• Like 2

alsol imagine gettin a wes rework before anyone else (webber wolfgang wicker) but no wes tricked us and stole one of the 3 reworks wich one it was? only time can tell us because wes wont do so he is laugthin at them no sound laugthin at them and wes knows it hurts there feelings because wes is a real monster as maxwell knew it was a good idea to trap him

So great - until now we assumed wes being called "a mistake" was because he was a mistake, not that he came to the constant by mistake.  Clearly Maxwell / someone was trying to rope in that other magician that Wes knocked out of the way.  Good guy wes <3 

• Health 2

Thank you thank, thank you, thank you KLei! I always thought Wes didn't need any rework, that he was good as he was, but I was wrong and I'm happy to see this! I only understood the unlucky nature of Wes until I saw that his favorite food was Fresh Fruit Crepes, a recipe available only to Warly, so this update really fits him. I'm hyped already to test all this. :wilson_love:

Also, thanks for the animated short thats shows how he was brought into the Constant, maybe this nature to attract disaster explains why Maxwell prefered to lock him up in... his own invisible box?

Amazing KLei, amazing, you did it again!

• Like 1