THE WAITLIST FOR COMMISSIONS IS FINALLY OPEN AGAIN! Now I'll be working with SLOTS! As I should have from the start :wilson_cry:

Hello! I thought I'd post my commission info here, so here I am!

Here's some examples of my work

https://steamcommunity.com/id/clovernoir/myworkshopfiles/?appid=322330

>> PRICING <<

The base price for a mod, which includes art and portrait is 175 USD!

If you want anything past basic function of the character i.e extra perks and such, the price for it would start at 50 USD

Please keep in mind that I'm not very skilled with scripting. Don't be too ambitious with the perks. 

THIS PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE CUSTOM ANIMATIONS, NOR DO I MAKE CUSTOM ANIMATIONS AT ALL. PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR CUSTOM ANIMATIONS.

For custom items, it's 20 USD each! This includes weapons and equipment too, I can make any type of item unless it's too complex or not similar to any existing one in game in terms of function. The price can vary depending on complexity and art needed.

I WILL POST MY FINISHED WORK ON THE WORKSHOP! If you want it to be private, I'll ask for 50 USD more.

I will only take my payment via PAYPAL! And prices do NOT include their fees!

I don't write custom dialogues, if you want custom dialogue you'll have to edit the speech file yourself and then send it to me.

>> GENERAL TOS <<

I won't start working on the commission until I receive full payment!

For me to work efficiently, I'll need:

- A reference sheet of your character, or reference images for front, profile and back views. It's okay if you don't have back or profile view images however.

- A description of their perks and how they work so I know how to implement them.

- If they have custom items, references of them as well.

I can draw:

- Humans

- Furries

- Robots

- Basically anything as long as their design is not too cluttered

I CAN'T draw:

- Asymmetric designs :(

If you need the mod to be done before a certain date, please commission me at least a month or two beforehand! I'm studying uni right now so I might not be able to finish it in time if I only have a few weeks to make it.

Do your best to not hurry me. My prices do not include quick delivery. Your paid work WILL be done, but it will be at my own pace. Asking for updates from time to time is alright, and if there's something impending me from working I'll let you know, but please do not push me.

>> CONTACT <<

If you're interested, please add me on discord and we will discuss it there! @clovernoir

I might not check my other socials too often, so please do add me there if you're interested.

I have a waitlist right now, here it is: https://clovernoir.tumblr.com/post/656395526597672960/dst-character-commissions-waitlist-open

Thank you for reading!

Edited by CloverNoir
Updated my slots
  • Like 2

Even though he blocked me on discord when I wanted a DST character commission I havent asked him in almost a month I might have asked the wrong questions to upset this user which I never meant to do I do apologize Noir but if anyone sees this I do recommend this user even though hes busy at times it might have been my fault for asking the wrong question but I seen his work and they are fantastic so I hope all things go well for you