Hamlet Game Crash (Xbox)

Neo Lucem

So I've been having issues sustaining long term Hamlet worlds all because when I load into a Hamlet world that is long running, it'll put me into the usual black loading screen and after about 10 seconds it will boot me back to the xbox dashboard, this doesn't happen with SW nor RoG.

This has happened to me more than 5 times and I keep reporting it through the ingame report a bug system but nothing seems to change or get fixed

This has been happening to me and my brother as well. We have now lost 5 Hamlets in total. I was only on day 90 when this happened. I’m not sure if it will help but I was in Lush season when my game refused to load past the black screen. It will load for around a minute before taking me back to the Xbox Home Screen. 

Sorry to hear about this everyone, would you be able to provide us with more information or screenshots of any error or crash message you encounter? Or if you can think of any specific steps, any world customizations, and any other information that might help us to reproduce this on our machines, that would be much appreciated.

I cannot send any error messages because it does not give any before crashing. I am playing on standard world settings, the only thing I change is my character to Wagstaff. It seems the longer you are in a world the more likely it will not let you back into it the next time you try to load in. I’m sorry I can’t provide more information

Archived