JoeW

New Twitch Drops Coming Soon.

Lomion    5
12 hours ago, sudoku said:

I agree. I'm not a huge twitch viewer outside of the drops so I'm not hugely invested, but I have watched both Glermz and Moc, as well as others depending on when I would finally stop procrastinating to get the drops.  I see both sides and don't think either is inherently right or wrong.  I just think the best thing to do is to continue to stream without drops and prove that you are a good streamer and have an audience without them and then Klei would really have no choice but to re add you to the list in the future.

Errrr. It's either you don't know russian or you didn't watch enough of Mocbka's streams to realize what an actual shoitstorm is going on there. xD

Please refer to @Black_Widow post for more detailed view.

sudoku    743
7 hours ago, Lomion said:

Errrr. It's either you don't know russian or you didn't watch enough of Mocbka's streams to realize what an actual shoitstorm is going on there. xD

Please refer to @Black_Widow post for more detailed view.

I read all the posts. At the end of the day the viewers decide who they want to watch. How anyone runs their stream is irrelevant as long as people continue to watch and support them. If they do not like the stream or ads, or how they run their discord then they can certainly leave and watch another streamer.

As long as Moc doesn't break any rules, which from what i can tell anytime this was called into question Klei seemed to have investigated or dealt with the issue, then I really don't see the problem. I understand that it may be hard to compete with a stream that is up 24/7, and if it is the case that Mocs entire audience is comprised of people who only stay for drops then I agree he shouldn't have the platform as he wouldn't meet the requirements of being in the top 200 streamers of DST. However, if he shows he does indeed have an audience during this time despite not having any drops and falls within Kleis criteria for drops then there really isn't any reason why he shouldn't have them.

• Like 1

Diim4iik    22
10 hours ago, sudoku said:

Прочитал все посты. В конце дня зрители решают, кого они хотят смотреть. То, как кто-то ведет свою трансляцию, не имеет значения, пока люди продолжают смотреть и поддерживать их. Если им не нравится трансляция или реклама, или то, как они ведут разногласия, они, безусловно, могут уйти и посмотреть другого стримера.

До тех пор, пока Moc не нарушает никаких правил, которые, насколько я могу судить в любое время, когда это ставилось под сомнение, казалось, что Клей исследовал или занимался проблемой, я действительно не вижу проблемы. Я понимаю, что может быть трудно конкурировать с потоком, который работает круглосуточно, и если это так, что вся аудитория Mocs состоит из людей, которые остаются только на дропы, то я согласен, что у него не должно быть платформы, как он не соответствовал бы требованиям попадания в 200 лучших стримеров DST. Однако, если он показывает, что у него действительно есть аудитория в это время, несмотря на отсутствие каких-либо дропов, и подпадает под критерии Клейса для дропов, тогда действительно нет никаких причин, по которым он не должен их иметь.

Yes, there is no audience, his own people in his discord say that they will not watch it because he is sitting on dst for the sake of drops and money, Understand this

• Like 1

Eskidog    1
18 hours ago, sudoku said:

I read all the posts. At the end of the day the viewers decide who they want to watch. How anyone runs their stream is irrelevant as long as people continue to watch and support them. If they do not like the stream or ads, or how they run their discord then they can certainly leave and watch another streamer.

As long as Moc doesn't break any rules, which from what i can tell anytime this was called into question Klei seemed to have investigated or dealt with the issue, then I really don't see the problem. I understand that it may be hard to compete with a stream that is up 24/7, and if it is the case that Mocs entire audience is comprised of people who only stay for drops then I agree he shouldn't have the platform as he wouldn't meet the requirements of being in the top 200 streamers of DST. However, if he shows he does indeed have an audience during this time despite not having any drops and falls within Kleis criteria for drops then there really isn't any reason why he shouldn't have them.

He have only 30-50 active viewers... The rest are just willing drops on a 24/7 stream. And also some of them are bots!!!! 

I have provided only part of the screenshots of bots!!!! Think about this dude!!!!

unknown1.png

unknown3.png

unknown4.png

unknown5.png

unknown6.png

unknown7.png