Sign in to follow this  
zarklord_klei

[Game Update] - 455433

Recommended Posts

Frashaw27    1737
12 minutes ago, BezKa said:

The smaller victorian chest includes Warly's old skin- is that a bug?

No, I think what the "Latecomer" is refering to is that these skins were added post-event, and thus that is why Warly's were bunched with the newer bundle as that skin was after the event had ended, even if it is much older then the new skins we now have.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Owlrust    6784

I'm just so happy that YoTB stuff is sticking around. The wormhole skins make it even better too! Just a question though, since the large Victorian skin pack is being updated with the new ones, will the people that bought the pack prior to now be given the new ones as well or is that going to be independent of the pack?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BezKa    4730
5 minutes ago, Owlrus said:

I'm just so happy that YoTB stuff is sticking around. The wormhole skins make it even better too! Just a question though, since the large Victorian skin pack is being updated with the new ones, will the people that bought the pack prior to now be given the new ones as well or is that going to be independent of the pack?

I'm pretty sure the old buyers won't have their skins updated. I bought it a long while ago and every time new skins came out I had to buy the separate smaller chests with fresh skins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shenny    69

Wait the description of Wurt's new skin implies that she would turn into a volt goat if she fails The Gorge since it wouldn't make sense for her to turn into a merm like the others. Does that mean...Mumsy and Billy were originally merms???

  • Sanity 1
  • GL Happy 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wardin25    2607
1 minute ago, Shenny said:

Wait the description of Wurt's new skin implies that she would turn into a volt goat if she fails The Gorge since it wouldn't make sense for her to turn into a merm like the others. Does that mean...Mumsy and Billy were originally merms???

If i understand correctly, goats were the original inhabitants of the gorge (Guessing by the state of the statues) and when the gorge arrived, it began turning the goats into merms as punishing for not feeding it, so with merns the process would probably be reversed

  • Like 2
  • Big Ups 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shenny    69
3 minutes ago, Wardin25 said:

If i understand correctly, goats were the original inhabitants of the gorge (Guessing by the state of the statues) and when the gorge arrived, it began turning the goats into merms as punishing for not feeding it, so with merns the process would probably be reversed

Okay that makes more sense than retconning the lore, also would explain why Wurt has a fish tail when the goats in the gorge didn't.

Edited by Shenny
  • Big Ups 1
  • Potato Cup 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wigfrids hat    5213

ah yes, wormwood, my favorite stairpost x''D

 

 

for sure though i got a kick out of the flavour text for wurt's legs

Edited by gaymime

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
minespatch    95592

I thought getting the pigking hat would mean I can unroll my other pigking hat so I can get some spools, I learned the hard way that it just means I have two pig king hat skins now.:wilsondisappointed:

  • Spool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thasmo    23

@zarklord_klei, thanks! By the way, what is the absolute minimum for the `leveldataoverrides.lua` file? Whatever I try, starting the server dumps [string "scripts/shardindex.lua"]:332: Level data override is invalid!.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zarklord_klei    5351
1 minute ago, thasmo said:

@zarklord_klei, thanks! By the way, what is the absolute minimum for the `leveldataoverrides.lua` file? Whatever I try, starting the server dumps [string "scripts/shardindex.lua"]:332: Level data override is invalid!.

Dedicated servers not launched by the game should not be using leveldataoverride.lua, they should be using worldgenoverrides.lua

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this