Sign in to follow this  
Mysterious box

Followers and species based advantages

ADM    8558

Would be cool, if that just means that Merms, Spiders and all the other folks (like Lobsters) had special animations based on friendship time left.

For the rest of ideas I'd say, worth giving a try if that do be useful. There's plenty things that could be changed with followers, if some sort of experimental rework for followers could see the day.
I would like some improvements with behaviours personally, like when pigs and such stop working because of a tiny distance between you and them (should be a bigger one while they work, that's what I talking about), removing the unnecessary run-away from the owner for some of the followers cause it just makes interactions difficult, and plenty other things. One thing that really bugs me is how heavy collisions are with some of the followers, could be cool if Chester had the same physic than critters for example, I've been blocked on important times just because of this guy.

Could make an list of dozens of ideas but that's only the one most of players would like, there's also some nerfs I'd appreciate like same-mob wars being absurdly powerful for cheap but it's liked by lots of player, so just my controversial opinion here.

• Like 4

321bwa    9
29 minutes ago, Mysterious box said:

The last thing I'd purpose is allowing webber and wurt to call mobs of the same race out of their homes.

I would like Wurt to have an option to "knock" on the house to get a Merm out, and maybe for Webber a few Spiders are called out of the Den when a piece of meat is on their territory.

• Like 4

Mysterious box    534
9 minutes ago, 321bwa said:

I would like Wurt to have an option to "knock" on the house to get a Merm out, and maybe for Webber a few Spiders are called out of the Den when a piece of meat is on their territory.

No lie when I was typing that out i was thinking about that but decided not because I figured it'd make people question why Wurt can't just go inside one of the houses lol