RoughCactus69

Event Gift Chests: (Curio Chests):

RoughCactus69    324

I have a quick question. Will the event chests ever come back? You know, the curio ones? You opened them and got 4 skins out of it. I'm just genuinely curious. I love those little chests. The absolute BEST way to get spools. 

Thanks and Sincerely,

Cactus

RoughCactus69    324
4 hours ago, Wardin25 said:

do you count the winters feast chests as event chests?

Yes, the normal Curio Chests, and the Event Curio Chests. I just miss them in general. I have no idea where they went.....

Sincerely,

Cactus

Wardin25    1495
10 minutes ago, RoughCactus69 said:

Yes, the normal Curio Chests, and the Event Curio Chests. I just miss them in general. I have no idea where they went.....

Sincerely,

Cactus

well, with all the tencent thing theyll probably wont come back, so youll have to enjoy the shop chest designs (Hoping the summer solstice event has some cool outfits)

• Shopcat 4

RoughCactus69    324
1 minute ago, Wardin25 said:

well, with all the tencent thing theyll probably wont come back, so youll have to enjoy the shop chest designs (Hoping the summer solstice event has some cool outfits)

Tencent isn't going to change much. I hope you know that, but this isn't what the topic is truly about.

Sincerely,

Cactus

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, RoughCactus69 said:

I have a quick question. Will the event chests ever come back? You know, the curio ones? You opened them and got 4 skins out of it. I'm just genuinely curious. I love those little chests. The absolute BEST way to get spools. 

Thanks and Sincerely,

Cactus

winter's feast and summer solstice chests (i assume) still exist they are just event specific 

Edited by JustCrimson

RoughCactus69    324
4 hours ago, JustCrimson said:

winter's feast and summer solstice chests (i assume) still exist they are just event specific 

I have yet to get any. 

bubben16    870
2 hours ago, RoughCactus69 said:

I have yet to get any. 

Curio chests, like the Winters Feast ones, only drop during the time those events are happening.

RoughCactus69    324
4 hours ago, bubben16 said:

Curio chests, like the Winters Feast ones, only drop during the time those events are happening.

Again, have yet to get one. Even DURING those events. I haven't gotten a curio chest for probably over a year. (Besides those beard chests)

Sincerely,

Cactus

Skorne    333
34 minutes ago, RoughCactus69 said:

Again, have yet to get one. Even DURING those events. I haven't gotten a curio chest for probably over a year. (Besides those beard chests)

Sincerely,

Cactus

Well they definitely were dropping over Winter's Feast because I got a fair few. 

ShakerGER    113
19 hours ago, DarkPulse91 said:

Well, I know that all common items are replaced by the curio chests when it's winters feast. But that's about all I know.

UNlikely we will have that next year

SinancoTheBest    3026
11 hours ago, RoughCactus69 said:

Huh, you must have been really unlucky (or lucky) in that case. Last Winter's feast event (2020) I'd say about 4/8 of my weekly drops were consistently chests, which contained an assortment of icons, vignettes and shoes I already had. Not a single icon or snowfallen/merrymaker skin I lacked dropped. Might be less efficient most of the time but I prefer getting the singular unweavable items and hoping I get lucky with the Trade inn.

• Like 2

Mike23Ua    9620
19 hours ago, RoughCactus69 said:

Sincerely,

Cactus

So here’s what happened: You get a WintersFeast chest if the skin you were going to get anyway was the lowest rarity on the list. If you got ANYTHING Higher then that then you did not get a WintersFeast Chest you got a higher rarity skin.

Now IF You got a WintersFeast Chest they mostly contained 4 common or uncommon portrait icons, rarely ever did they contain really good drops.

You would open these under Curio Cabinet, Treasury- This is also where you go to open DLC purchases like Hallowed Nights Belonging pack.

MikoFanboy    1013
1 hour ago, Mike23Ua said:

So here’s what happened: You get a WintersFeast chest if the skin you were going to get anyway was the lowest rarity on the list. If you got ANYTHING Higher then that then you did not get a WintersFeast Chest you got a higher rarity skin.

Now IF You got a WintersFeast Chest they mostly contained 4 common or uncommon portrait icons, rarely ever did they contain really good drops.

You would open these under Curio Cabinet, Treasury- This is also where you go to open DLC purchases like Hallowed Nights Belonging pack.

really?
because I got some Classy Spiffy, even Distinguished from a chest before 

chest from Gorge and Forge have elegant skin in it too