It'd be strange for him to know about charlie, at least enough for a story or two anyways. Maybe he could make one up to spook others, I guess? I can imagine he likes doing that to the younger survivors like Webber or Wendy (who may or may not be afraid of horror) or don'tmentionherdon'tmentionherdon'tmentionher Wurt.

• Like 3

Mike23Ua    9694

If no other solution can be made: then more campfire stories would be alright.

but personally I think that if for example you have 6 Walters in a world all huddled at a campfire and all telling different or the same story but out of sync with each other: It’s highly annoying & I hate it.

As a Wendy Main- I would prefer it if Walter silently stood or sit by a structure Similar to the peaceful quiet flower plucking Wendy’s standing near Sisturn.

My suggestion to change this: is to make campfire stories OPTIONAL (as in like the player can press B/X/Y/Whatever) to tell a Story while they are Already situated at a Campfire- And instead change him so that he roasts marshmallows or hotdogs on a stick over the campfire to get the benefits camp stories used to give, Any player close enough to that Walter (identical to how it is now.. with the annoying 5 Walters telling stories) will Also pull out Marshmellow/Hotdog and regain stats as if listening to the story.

The TL:DR- Make the campfire stories optional: So we don’t have 6 Walters all trying to tell the same story but out of sync or 6 Walters all telling different stories all simultaneously at once & instead give him something quiet & peaceful like Wendy & Sisturns.

Please? :wilson_cry::wilson_love: Otherwise: Yes adding more stories to Walter would be the only other solution.

• Like 1

1bubbainpa    3293
12 minutes ago, Hornete said:

before clicking the link, i had a feeling it would be that mod.

It’s the bee movie one isn’t it.

EDIT:

9E27234C-C587-41F9-87E1-9B79C1B13A69.jpeg.896b824de38c7cb7890e446a235f61f6.jpeg

Edited by 1bubbainpa
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad Dupe 1

minespatch    83588
3 hours ago, 321bwa said:

That would be nice. In the meantime, here's a mod just for that.

5d735d356e4f1_ReanimatedskeletonchannelsJerrySeinfeld.thumb.png.afad5984b18b1a67935a62b5e14c7b3e.png

image.png.e068010ff8e2496772f819d99d49a987.png

Edited by minespatch
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Cheggf    2570

I think being able to turn off the camera zoom and pb pbpbpb pbpbpb greasygrimygopherguts pbpbpbpb would add a lot more quality to my life.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3