Scrumch    273
1 hour ago, Kevin said:

Amount for boon-gifting is affected by Prestige.

Hohoho, that's evil. I approve!

1 hour ago, Kevin said:

Hook up per-character music for all handlers. Seriously, it's a lot of new music.

What does this mean by all handlers? Are we getting night-time music for combat and negotiations for the main 3 grifters, or more?

Kevin    3831

Sorry, just noticed that we were having a deploy problem. I've kicked off the build again.

• Thanks 4

ArtixBot    149

It seems like the new music is character motifs, which is cool -- Oolo, Nadan, Kalandra, Flekfis, Tei, Andwanette, etc.

Though Fellemo and Arint don't seem to have tracks?

• Sad Dupe 1

RageLeague    1449
17 hours ago, Scrumch said:

Hohoho, that's evil. I approve!

What does this mean by all handlers? Are we getting night-time music for combat and negotiations for the main 3 grifters, or more?

Oh so "handler" meaning the people who you side with like oolo, nadan, etc.

• Thanks 1

pacovf    914

I don't think "Claimed by Hesh" is survivable against Vix for almost any deck that isn't built specifically around it. Vix takes forever to die, and Hesh is not very patient it seems. It's definitely not survivable by any deck I have encountered while trying the experiment, not even with Mediation (AKA immortality card). If the sense of creeping doom is important for flavour reasons, either make it so that Claimed by Hesh can't reduce your hp to 0 (only to 1; you will likely die anyway, but it will feel a bit less unfair) and/or make it give more and more buffs as the stack increases. Otherwise, either cap the damage, or reset / remove the condition after it reaches a certain stack size.

EDIT: Will we have allies or something for the fight against Vix? I am asking because the experiment right now would suggest a fight much harder than the D3 boss (Droad, Snurtle), which from discussions around Sal's campaign's balance, is not a thing you want.

Edited by pacovf