Sign in to follow this  
Sakanasenpai

Sakanasenpai's DST Fanart

minespatch    88617

Look at all those poofywoofers. Webber looks like he's drawn very close on model(like his Valentine card). This just has a air of danger and optimism. when the new Webber rework comes out, you should repost this when the thread is released.

Sakanasenpai    57

The exact same that found out about the meteors :wilson_ecstatic:. He is the official cook of the party.

We all basically always play the same characters and do : 

WX : Cooking, farming, fishing, hunting butterflies with a passion

Wigfrid : Will kill anything on sight. Beefalos are always in danger with her around.

Wendy : Explorer of caves, ressources and food gatherer. 

Webber (me) : Explorer, crafter of utilities and new technologies/magic. Likes to explore the marsh biomes and hang out with spiders (and try to protect them from wigfrid):snarlingspider:

After this first boat sail, we managed to sail for a bit, find the tiny island with the hermit crab, got attacked by too many dogs and almost died. Since then we haven't really sailed x) 

• Haha 1
  • Happy Hazard 1

minespatch    88617

We'll just say the chester popped into existence due to her connection with Maxwell.:wilson_ecstatic:

This looks like a combination of digital and traditional. It's excellent but I'm curious.

Sakanasenpai    57
On 3/25/2021 at 2:44 AM, minespatch said:

We'll just say the chester popped into existence due to her connection with Maxwell.:wilson_ecstatic:

This looks like a combination of digital and traditional. It's excellent but I'm curious.

Thank you ! I started only recently to draw digitally, so I still have traditional drawing reflexes I think. Howerver, this is the first drawing I've ever done entirely digitally, from sketch to color. Maybe it's the paper texture that gives it a more "organic" feeling ^^. 

• Like 1

minespatch    88617
2 minutes ago, Sakanasenpai said:

Maybe it's the paper texture that gives it a more "organic" feeling ^^. 

Don't Starve and paper texture goes hand in hand. My latest works are really getting influenced by that technique.

Sakanasenpai    57
4 hours ago, AstorArt said:

I love it, but Im an oddish person so... Mandrake. You're art is very good. 

Thank you ! I was thinking about doing other DST x Pokemon crossover, the Oddish x Mandrake is a good idea !

• Like 1

WPH    922
On 4/13/2021 at 3:59 PM, Sakanasenpai said:

Joltik Webber.png

I super love the idea of this, Joltik Webber is so cute :wilson_cry:

• Like 1