fierysage1    961
7 minutes ago, SomebodyRandom said:

Announce_freedom is when a character is freed from the Nightmare Throne after completing Adventure Mode.

Ah, that makes sense. Thank you!

SomebodyRandom    432
41 minutes ago, rafaelluismpalm said:

really late question, where do i see the speech files?

In your computer files, go into your hard drive where the game's files are stored, go into Program Files (x86) > Steam > steamapps > common > Don't Starve Together > data > databundles > scripts.zip. There you'll find a bunch of files called "speech_[charactername],lua" where you can find each character's quotes.

Edited by SomebodyRandom
  • Thanks 1

Hornete    10674

image.png.330d8ee6f44aa06709251c996ce3ce6b.png

Looking at Walter's quotes some more recently, and man do I love this boy and his experiences!

(unfortunately this examination isnt actually in the game any longer, since farm plots have long since been removed)

• Happy Hazard 2
  • Wavey 1

QuQuasar    1098

Maxwell got off too easy and was never properly punished for his crimes in the original Don't Starve.

Wigfrid, examining a Wire Hanger: "This weak, flimsy wire reminds me... I must toughen Maxwell up!"

Nevermind, Wigfrid's on it.

• Haha 1

Dr.Medic    1531
On 10/10/2021 at 3:38 AM, Hornete said:

image.png.330d8ee6f44aa06709251c996ce3ce6b.png

Looking at Walter's quotes some more recently, and man do I love this boy and his experiences!

(unfortunately this examination isnt actually in the game any longer, since farm plots have long since been removed)

thats half true those farms are still in the game file and can still be spawned in